Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pubs near London Bridge Station for tonights match

Hi all, does anyone know any decent pubs near london bridge station to watch the football tonight?

Comments

• Options
    Banker and Barrowboy?
  • Options
    Banker and Barrowboy is pretty big so will be decent. I'm in Monument and there is NOTHING around here so might head that way.
  • Options
    the old kings head. went there for a couple of world cup matches. though the weather was better.
  • Options
    The Roxy. Its a bar, not a pub, but they do have a huge projector screen that they use to put football on.
  • Options
    Banker and Barrowboy is pretty big so will be decent. I'm in Monument and there is NOTHING around here so might head that way.
    Brittania?

• Options
    http://www.bodeansbbq.com/ourbranches/branches.asp?location=tower

• Options
    Walrus and Carpenter....I used to live above the Rajastan 3 curry house next door, bloody convienient living next door to a pub and above an Indian.
  • Options
    Walrus and Carpenter....I used to live above the Rajastan 3 curry house next door, bloody convienient living next door to a pub and above an Indian.
    if you enjoy the smell.

i used to live above a chicken take away shop. bloody horrible, smell got into my clothes. lasted there for a month.
    random people who would be near me would tell their friends that they all of a sudden really fancied some fried chicken.
    i was a walking advertisement.

• Options
    Used to work opposite it in Lovett Lane. Loved it in there before they did the refurb....was a proper pub run by Ozzies and a scouse bar maid.

Used to do the odd lock in now and again. Good times.
  • Options
    Used to work opposite it in Lovett Lane. Loved it in there before they did the refurb....was a proper pub run by Ozzies and a scouse bar maid.

Used to do the odd lock in now and again. Good times.
    Certainly a good place to live...wife loved not having to commute.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Bloody Hell. Next to a pub and above and Indian? I reckon I'd put on 15kgs in six months!