Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fire under train at Mottingham

Comments

• Options
    Mate of mine was, pretty scary
  • Options
    Absolutely shit loads of fire engines, police and armbulances roared past Goals last night by the A20, helicopter circling. This must have been why!
  • Options
    Thought it was Michael Flatley and the cast of Feet of Flames, until I saw they were just ordinary passengers :-)
  • Options
    My niece was, apparently got carried off the train by a fireman.
  • Options
    Bet, she loved that.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Bet, she loved that.
    Yep , she had a hellava day , she's a nurse at Great Ormond Street , and saved her first childs life, then someone saved hers.

As Homer (Simpson) famously said .... some days your the statue.. somedays your the pigeon.

• Options
    Inside job so they have an excuse to up the prices again and rip us off even more. (Yes I'm joking)
  • Options
    Poor sods on the train......first they get caught in a fire.....then they have to wait in the Dutch House!
  • Options
    Whenever I go past the Dutch House on the train there is a Learner practicing their three-point-turns in the car park.
  • Options
    I once saw a tramp doing a three pound turd in the Dutch House car park.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    i was wondering what was going on..... i thought police were after someone.... one of them was over my house
  • Options
    The police are after someone......I think two people were spotted running from the scene a little while before. There are some fecking imbeciles in this world.
  • Options
    I was on a Southeastern train that caught alight a few years ago, although it didn't make the news like this one! Got a sarky message from the driver that the train had stopped because 'someone' had pulled the cord. Cue comments from us in the smoky carriage that we'd pulled the cord because of the fire. Reversed back into Blackheath station and our carriage piled off. No announcement from driver or station staff as to what was happening, so everyone else stayed on the train until the Fire Brigade turned up. Southeastern - what a useless shower of shite!
  • Options
    Im flipping gutted I missed this. Mind you it'd take a strapping fireman to lift me off of the train.
  • Options
    It was (allegedly) an accumulation of debris built up in the brakes which created the smoke and the train grinding to a halt. Everyone off safe and sound.
  • Options
    actually a piece of metal placed on the track. Train running at 60 mph. Lucky train stayed on the track.