Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Russian premier league

I was having a chat last night down the pub and was not sure about the structure of this league. Russia is huge! Do teams from one side of Russia play the other? That is one hell of an away trip!!
What if a team from the east coast was in the champions league then english teams would have to travel to places near mongolia and china for a game?

Anyone know or clear it up, just interested!

Comments

• Options
    like to see Fc Tomsks away numbers!
  • Options
    Uh oh......5. 4, 3
  • Options
    Anzhi are the maddest, training base just outside Moscow, they fly to every home game!
  • Options
    Don't they play through the summer instead of winter ?
  • Options
    They got relegated! Easier trips to Vladikavkatz and Mordovya Saransk for the rest of the league next season
  • Options
    Don't they play through the summer instead of winter ?
    Think they have just changed it back to the winter.
  • Options
    FC Tomsks local derby must be Seattle Sounders in the MLS!
  • Options
    Anzhi are the maddest, training base just outside Moscow, they fly to every home game!
    I read somewhere that was only because they couldnt guarantee the safety of the players in the local area. Dont know if thats true or not tbh.

• Options
    I read somewhere that was only because they couldnt guarantee the safety of the players in the local area. Dont know if thats true or not tbh.

Heard the same mate, unreal!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Think Liverpool have the same problem.
  • Options

That's what I heard, the local people and the guy in charge wants them to break away from Russia or something similar and as a result theres a lot of conflict between locals and the Russian army. A similar thing to the people of Kent revolting and forcing Gillingham to train in london and get the train to home games!
  • Options

That's what I heard, the local people and the guy in charge wants them to break away from Russia or something similar and as a result theres a lot of conflict between locals and the Russian army. A similar thing to the people of Kent revolting and forcing Gillingham to train in london and get the train to home games!
    Surely they would do a coach service (Gills Express) ? They could even nick a few fans on the way !! ;-).
  • Options
    Maybe they just have a game of FIFA to save the travel? ; )