Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Eng v Swe-where are you watching it?

am going round a mates, should be a fair few of us there.

used to love going to the pubs but find i can't take in the game properly now and it takes an age to get served at the bar.

Comments

• Options
    Round a mates also,beers and takeaway curry,nice!
  • Options
    Goodwood racecourse.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Hopefully at my local friendly ambulance station, providing the good (and not so good) people of se. London don't get I'll or injured whilst the match is on.
  • Options
    Indoors. Sadly getting old now, dont have the same enthusiasm to go to the pub. Will go out Tuesday I think after work.
  • Options
    Boozer
  • Options
    Indoors on my own, with a take away curry and lots of ice cold beer.
  • Options
    The Beckenham, which I think is in Beckenham. Birthday pi$$ up!
  • Options
    Wetherspoons in Henley, then turning up at a work party after at some posh club on the riverfront!
  • Options
    Golden lion bexleyheath
  • Options
    The Jolly Miller in Darenth
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The Camden in Bexleyheath for me.
  • Options
    snap
  • Options
    gonna watch indoors tonight I think, need a break from all the booze
  • Options
    Going to drop my lads of at STC football ground.. so will probably have a pint in there......
  • Options
    Prob gonna watch it in town in some pub full of suits after work... possibly the Freemasons Arms in Covent Garden. Agreed with some of the above though, bit tired of the hassle of the rammed pubs and dont focus on the game properly.

On the plus side, I feel very little emotion when watching England on the whole the last few years, watching in the pub generally tends to get the adrenaline going a bit more than if I'm sat in somebody's living room.
  • Options
    Its my boyfriend's birthday so I'm watching it at his house with his Colombian family.
    Plenty of wine and good food. All we need now is a well played game and an England win!
  • Options
    The Railway Tavern Sydenham High Street.
  • Options
    My house with a few mates round.
  • Options
    At home at 1:45 am. May sleep first.
  • Options
    snap
    snap again!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Camden still popular then, many a good afternoon/night had in there for the footie.

particularly remember Beckham's last minute equaliser against Greece in there, beer/alcohol everywhere.
  • Options
    There's one of the big screens in a park in downtown Stockholm. I'll see how I feel.....and how optimistic I feel.
  • Options
    Prob gonna watch it in town in some pub full of suits after work... possibly the Freemasons Arms in Covent Garden. Agreed with some of the above though, bit tired of the hassle of the rammed pubs and dont focus on the game properly.

On the plus side, I feel very little emotion when watching England on the whole the last few years, watching in the pub generally tends to get the adrenaline going a bit more than if I'm sat in somebody's living room.
    The Savoy Tup is decent, not been in there to watch a game yet but apparently a lot in there last night said it was good.
  • Options
    Going to go cheep and chavvy in the Montague Pyke on Charing X Road
  • Options
    Thre is a big screen up in the square in Woolwich... haha, if you fancy your chances!
  • Options
    Beer garden in Riegrovy Sady park overlooking the centre of Prague. They have a big screen permanently set up there.
  • Options
    At home. Cannot abide watching football in a pub.

If it's on I'll watch it but never make a point of going there for it and 100% definitely NOT for England games. Every pub is always full of part time experts who every couple of years think they turn into the foremost football pundits in the world and are not shy of sharing their ill informed, blinkered, drunken, overly aggressive views with the rest of us. And you can't see the screen... :-)
  • Options
    Thre is a big screen up in the square in Woolwich... haha, if you fancy your chances!
    Are Somalia playing then?
  • Options
    At home with my other half's dad, who is mad....I cant wait!!!
  • Options
    in the comfort of my living room if I get home in time from work.