Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Twitter Talk

Comments

• Options
    I'll try and follow some of you guys later
  • Options
    @J_Temps

I never tweet.

Cheers.
  • Options
    Rascal shirt
  • Options
    My latest football-dedicated site @Stub_Blog

For my general account: GregStubley3
  • Options
    Dizzle said:

Thats what Gary Glitter says :-)
  • Options

Dizzle said:

Thats what Gary Glitter says :-)

I could well be Gary Glitter!

Youll have to follow me to find out ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    @JackRicketts101, I Follow Back . . .
  • Options
    And also a quick plug for @AsCAFCHappened, its a service provided by Charltonlive providing 'Live' match updates from Charlton Athletic matches past, on this day, as they happened.
  • Options
    I've tried to follow some of you tonight. Still learning this whole twitter thing though!
  • Options
    Nice to see people getting behind the team. Calling Hamer a c*nt and telling him to f**k off.

I despair, I really do.
  • Options
    its embarrasing
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    *sigh*
  • Options
    we really do have our fair share of tools don't we.
  • Options
    I wish we would just ALL get behind the team sometimes. Theres always got to be someone moaning. I was frustrated last night but on another day things would have gone our way. Abusing players and stuff like that will help nobody
  • Options
    Plaaayer said:

Nice to see people getting behind the team. Calling Hamer a c*nt and telling him to f**k off.

I despair, I really do.

Your joking , seriously ?

We've got some right numpties as supporters.

• Options
    edited October 2012
    Plaaayer said:

I despair, I really do.

I would get your facts right before becoming judge and jury on people.

Yes someone did call Hamer a cnut but it went hand in hand with criticism that he needs to position his walls better which is true.

His use of the c word was wrong but that should not gloss over the true core of his point.

Sometimes people's love and pain they feel when the clubs is struggling does come out in not the best way. This does not make these people tools who should be cast out. They are the same as all of us lovers of this club.
  • Options
    Plaaayer said:

I despair, I really do.

I saw that tweet, Hamer came right back at him though, proper mugged him off.

They guy probably only goes to two or three games a season, and still lives with him mummy and daddy.

What a tool.
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    mad83 said:

Plaaayer said:

I despair, I really do.

I would get your facts right before becoming judging and jury on people.

Yes someone did call Hamer a cnut but it went hand in hand with criticism that he needs to position his walls better which is true.

His use of the c word was wrong but that should not gloss over the true core of his point.

Sometimes people's love and pain they feel when the clubs is struggling does come out in not the best way. This does not make these people tools who should be cast out. They are the same as all of us lovers of this club.
    So they didn't call him it then? I said someone called him a c*nt on twitter, is that not fact?

And at what point did I judge them? I said I despair! You see I don't go round calling people c*nts that I don't even know as I find it quite pathetic and childish.

There you go, I've judged them now!
  • Options
    mad83 said:

Plaaayer said:

I despair, I really do.

Some maybe, but this guy is a tool.
  • Options
    Plaaayer said:

mad83 said:

Plaaayer said:

I despair, I really do.

So they didn't call him it then? I said someone called him a c*nt on twitter, is that not fact?
    But not quoting the full tweet makes it sound far worse then it was.

Your asking people to judge him and vilify him without giving people the full story.

Plus Hamer should of just ignored him, his response was childish.