Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Date for your diary - 14/08/13

England v Scotland confirmed.

Was there when they did us 1-0 at Wembley in 99 - horrible night.

This will get me excited about an England game at Wembley for once!

Comments

• Options
    edited June 2012
    14th rather!! :(
    If someone can edit the title please.
  • Options
    Rather make the trip up to Hampden than have it played at Wembley to be honest.
    Don't think the new ground will carry the same sort of atmosphere for a fixture like this.
  • Options
    Fantastic ! Where has this been announced ? Can't see it anywhere ?
  • Options
    I was there in '96. Great CL response Folev... ;-)
  • Options
    Agree Folev - but its better than nothing. You never know we might play up there in return for it, as often happens.

Least its one game that might get a but of atmosphere at Wembley.

SE9 - Last night on EnglandFans. As well as Italy in Berne (god knows why there - but I'm sure its £ related) this August.
  • Options
    Great stuff!
  • Options
    This is fantastic, cant wait for it, will be all over this one! I love playing Scotland always close games and cracking atmospheres. I have a seat at wembley and you can create a decent atmosphere in the new ground, Ghana game was a cracker and I know this one will be as well
  • Options
    I look forward to it but dread it at the same time. Was there in 99 when they took the piss in the ground - not helped by our woeful performance! And Englands support has gone right downhill since then.

But I still can't wait :)
  • Options
    That game in 99 summed up Kevin Keegan's reign as England Manager - Clueless
  • Options
    Agree Folev - but its better than nothing. You never know we might play up there in return for it, as often happens.

SE9 - Last night on EnglandFans. As well as Italy in Berne (god knows why there - but I'm sure its £ related) this August.
    Didnt we play the Argies in Berne a few years ago?

• Sponsored links:

• Options

Didnt we play the Argies in Berne a few years ago?

Was in Geneva that was! Great game and great atmosphere. Think that was an away fixture, rather than a 'home' one like this time and was to help with Switzerlands security practice with 2008 euros in mind.