Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

edited June 2012 in Not Sports Related

Comments

• Options
    I would imagine (and hope) if you could you would only be able to do so under licence
  • Options
    All i hope is that northstandsteve doesn't read this thread!
  • Options
    Do you know if you could obtain them legally in any other country?
  • Options
    Your lecturer will probably have a better idea than the average Charlton fan!
  • Options
    Your lecturer will probably have a better idea than the average Charlton fan!
    Ok cheers Friend or Defoe
  • Options
    Lol.

File under Random and Psycho ;-)
  • Options
    Didn't think last season was that bad!
  • Options
    he's preparing for the coming season!
  • Options
    i got one but im saving it for millwall away!
  • Options
    From doing a search on google, it sounds like a terrible painful way to go and its not quick...

Copied from one website:

Cyanide gas kills in a horribly painful way as do the pills. Even senior researchers would not be able to access cyanide.
    If however you are looking for a way to end your life, there are many ways. Suicide is, however often a long term answer to a short term problem.

You can always talk to someone.... like me bruv
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Nitrogen, thats the way to go
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    I'd ask your chemistry teacher if I were you.
  • Options
    From doing a search on google, it sounds like a terrible painful way to go and its not quick...

Copied from one website:

Cyanide gas kills in a horribly painful way as do the pills. Even senior researchers would not be able to access cyanide.
    If however you are looking for a way to end your life, there are many ways. Suicide is, however often a long term answer to a short term problem.

Haha nah im ok dude. I ain't thinking about suicide. I am just interested how the Nazis obtained cyanide thats all. I had one too many jars today and I shouldn't have drunk as much but im fine. I am just really interested in how the nazis obtained the cyanide thats all.

• Options

Copied from one website:

Haha nah im ok dude. I ain't thinking about suicide. I am just interested how the Nazis obtained cyanide thats all. I had one too many jars today and I shouldn't have drunk as much but im fine. I am just really interested in how the nazis obtained the cyanide thats all.

I'm fairly confident they were given tips on Charlton Life and bought them after the helpful suggestions.
  • Options

Copied from one website:

I am guessing Adolf got what he wanted when he wanted
  • Options

Copied from one website:

oh right

I was concerned about your metal wellbeing before but now I'm all cleared up

WTF?

• Options

Copied from one website:

I'm fairly confident they were given tips on Charlton Life and bought them after the helpful suggestions.
    That's exactly what they did, with the help of one of our players:

• Options
    Why change the title ? This is one of the most ridiculously random threads I've seen !
  • Options
    Is there a point to the thread title ....?
  • Options
    I have enjoyed reading this thread. Thanks guys
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    At first it was funny, then I saw what it was about, and now it isn't.