Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bloody typical

Cant afford to visit the UK this Nov/Dec, and there are convenient fixtures coming out if our ears. Last year, struggled to ge one game in. Someone's trying to tell me something...

Comments

• Options
    If its any consolation there are more likely to be video streams for our games this year, not the same but probably better than nothing ?
  • Options
    True, but normally I am working in the bar Sat afternoon and we don't have Internet access there.
  • Options
    True, but normally I am working in the bar Sat afternoon and we don't have Internet access there.

Well if its a bar, you should tell them they maybe need to invest in someway to show overseas football :)
  • Options
    Yeah! Have a word with yourself Algarve!
  • Options
    If its any consolation there are more likely to be video streams for our games this year, not the same but probably better than nothing ?
    Gonna have a big affect on our away number as well!
  • Options
    Gonna have a big affect on our away number as well!
    At least we're getting our excuses in early !
  • Options
    So how did you end up working in a bar in the Algarve?

And how do I do it?
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited June 2012
    So how did you end up working in a bar in the Algarve?

And how do I do it?
    Buy a bar in the Algarve, move to the Algarve and then work in bar you've just bought. ;-)

• Options
    Spot on WSS. We have Sky, ESPN and Sport TV in the bar, so plenty of football coverage Shine, just at the behest of the TV companies...
  • Options
    Scratch that. In laws have offered to pay for our flights as Xmas presents. See you in November!!!! Whoopee!