Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Saturday 15th of September.

edited June 2012 in General Charlton
Expand.

Comments

• Options
    I'm going to eat someone.
    Or at least just get really drunk and shout a lot.
  • Options
    Hopefully get changed to a midweek
  • Options
    Needs to stay as Sat 15th. If they move this to Friday 14th I am going to be having the mightiest of all rows with the missus. Its her best mates wedding on the Friday
  • Options
    Police will prob want it either on Friday night or Sun lunchtime
  • Options
    Hope they don't move it, I'm sick of stupid times for games
  • Options
    Last time it was on a Friday night I had the day off and spent the whole weekend recovering !! worth it though !!
  • Options
    Friday night fixture would be quality in my opinion, was brilliant last time.
  • Options
    How could you ever get sick of a Friday night game??

That Friday night was fecking ace.

• Options
    Needs to stay as Sat 15th. If they move this to Friday 14th I am going to be having the mightiest of all rows with the missus. Its her best mates wedding on the Friday
    I'm sure she would understand the importance....

• Options

HA, we will see
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Friday night would be brilliant again, nice half day...
  • Options
    My birthdays the 16th. Make my 23rd a happy memory Charlton.
  • Options
    Move into university the week afterwards so should be a great weekend to celebrate moving away
  • Options
    My silver wedding s***
  • Options
    What's a 'silver wedding s***'? Is that how it's traditional to mark the occasion?
  • Options
    My silver wedding s***
    What I meant to say was It's the day of my silver wedding

Sh**!!!!

• Options
    5-0 to us. Yann hat-trick and Solly gets the other 2.
  • Options
    How could you ever get sick of a Friday night game??

That Friday night was fecking ace.

It was indeed. Luke Varney's finest moment in a red shirt as well.

On a personal note, it's my birthday on the 13th so this could either make it a brilliant or terrible occasion!
  • Options
    if it gets moved to the 14th i'd quite enjoy that as a birthday present.
  • Options
    Keep it as the 15th, coming back from Camber Sands that day so will be in the pub for 12ish still
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'm at the Goodwood revival that weekend. Can go if they switch it to the Friday but have to be up at 05:00 the next day so may take it a little easier than last time!
  • Options
    Heard that the police are less keen on moving these games but don't quote me on that.
  • Options
    Heard that the police are less keen on moving these games but don't quote me on that.
    :D
  • Options
    Please move it to the friday. Me and NLA in the pie mash shop at 11.30 then The Camden at midday, and bugle from two. Completely shitfaced at kick off
  • Options

HA, we will see
    I'll put a good word in for you, CWLC

• Options
    I go on holiday Friday 14th. Boooo
  • Options
    officially booking a 3 day holiday from work. no better reason.
  • Options
    hope it's moved to the Friday as I'm going on holiday on the 15th in the morning