Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Saturday December 1st.....The Spanners Away!

Comments

• Options
    I dont want to watch 6.40 of that but do we see WSS great escape in that vid?
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited June 2012
    My twin escapes at about 1.25. Not the most flowing of moves I must admit.
  • Options
    Honestly I'm sure WSS has two personalities. The rubbish that he comes out with on Twitter then you see him valuting fences and nicking police helmets!
  • Options
    It was a long time ago. Don't do it kids.
  • Options
    A couple of years!
  • Options
    haha, smooth.

Who flipping went left when we exited after the 3rd goal and got straight out instead of us muggins walking straight into locked gates?

Still, being kept back meant we got back to Charlton at the same time as the team and had a little chat with Dailly to complete the shit day.
  • Options
    Honestly I'm sure WSS has two personalities. The rubbish that he comes out with on Twitter then you see him valuting fences and nicking police helmets!
    leave off he has had this week
    15 retweets
    10 mentions
  • Options
    haha, smooth.

Who flipping went left when we exited after the 3rd goal and got straight out instead of us muggins walking straight into locked gates?

Still, being kept back meant we got back to Charlton at the same time as the team and had a little chat with Dailly to complete the shit day.
    It was Suzi and one or two of the group she was with...........jammy sods!!

• Options
    leave off he has had this week
    15 retweets
    10 mentions
    Actually it was 31 retweets received, 10 new followers and 83 mentions. Anyway, back on topic.
  • Options
    *follows Glen*
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wow !! Some pwopper norty geezers in that video !! ha !!
  • Options
    Woah, careful he's got 2 n's he'll go mental about that!
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    My twin escapes at about 1.25. Not the most flowing of moves I must admit.
    Nice assist from a fellow addict!
  • Options
    haha, smooth.

We left as the 4th went in. Were in the pub in New Cross within 10 mins. Raised a glass to you all.
  • Options
    I left bang on the 3rd, and ended up bumping into Suzi and Les on the way out to the pub, remember hearing the roar of the crowd as the fourth went in as we were walking down Surrey Canal Road
  • Options
    haha, smooth.

We left as the 4th went in. Were in the pub in New Cross within 10 mins. Raised a glass to you all.
    Yes thought it was you... jammy.

• Options
    edited June 2012
    Been treated like shit loads of times by various ob and heard stories from other fans whether they follow Millwall or Norwich etc.

Anyone remember Gmp at Bolton at the station ? Seen from my own eyes at Sheffield Utd this year the police dragging random people out of the pub and into the station, people moaned about overtop ob at Carlisle. Have seen the Met act like w@nkers on many an occassion.

Police detaining small groups under terrorism laws just for trying to attend a football match.

Agree with part of where someone said people wearing certain labels will attract attention same as people singing outside the ground.
  • Options
    That video is indeed embarrassing. I really don't understand what all of the fuss is about.

So we got kept in the ground afterwards for a bit - big deal. Is it the end of the world? A lot of that arguing seen on the video and on this thread is just a way of having a go at authority for the sake of it I feel.

Did all of those people have somewhere much more important to be after the game? No, unlikely.

I would move mountains to be at a game between Millwall and Charlton at The Den. All this other rubbish that comes with it means very, very little.
  • Options

Did all of those people have somewhere much more important to be after the game? No, unlikely.

yes... a bloody pub!
  • Options
    What about Nathan and his mate off here. I'd bet my house that he's not the type to get involved in fv or even dress the 'part' really but didn't stop the Ob forcing him to leave the area did it ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Can't we sneak a ladder in?
  • Options
    The OB are saints compared to the rent-a-mob stewards at The Valley. I'm talking about the "response team" in yellow jackets. Well over the top and itching to have a pop at someone for anything minor.
  • Options
    Apart from when he called it on with WIWLB and NLA of course.
  • Options
    I think as Addicks most of us have had the odd brush with the law at away games where we as a group feel we've been treated unfairly.....but one has to say you have to think long and hard to come up with more than the odd occasion....we have no reputation to speak of nowadays and I'm honestly struggling to think of an incident where we've been badly mistreated other than at The Toolbox.
    Cue one or two posters who can come up with something.....but as I say, those occurences are pretty rare. Millwall a few years back being the worst that I (we possibly?), have ever been treated by the Old Bill at an away game.
    And I simply wont have it happen to me again.....it was disgusting to detain us like that.....not a word of explaination or some idea of when the gates would be opened....absolutely nothing....we were just locked in and had no one to converse with, simply zero information.
    So this time I want it BEFORE I go there...I don't think that's unreasonable.
    And finaly I'll say again.....I don't need protecting from a bunch of f'ing Spanners........never have and never will!
    Which is exactly where the police failed; it sometimes only takes a little communication to calm things down & let people know what's going on. The silence makes things worse, one copper says you'll be out in 5 minutes, another says 30, another says he doesn't know and the 4th one will reply "fuck off"....

• Options
    And a third outside ladies toilets

• Options
    why does that even matter? ive paid to attend an event out of my own money. If i wish to leave the event then i should be allowed to do so. There was no threat to my safety as there was still 20 mins left, all the millwall fans were still inside the ground.

• Options
    why does that even matter? ive paid to attend an event out of my own money. If i wish to leave the event then i should be allowed to do so. There was no threat to my safety as there was still 20 mins left, all the millwall fans were still inside the ground.

And how do you know there was no threat to your safety? That was a sold out match where a lot of the pubs were still busy with Millwall fans who didn't go to the game.

The police don't just lock supporters into a ground for no reason whatsoever. There would be no point in them deliberately bringing the hassle upon themselves like they did just to wind you or anyone else up.

At the end of the day, they've probably officiated and seen many more incidents at Millwall than any of us have.
  • Options

And how do you know there was no threat to your safety? That was a sold out match where a lot of the pubs were still busy with Millwall fans who didn't go to the game.

The police don't just lock supporters into a ground for no reason whatsoever. There would be no point in them deliberately bringing the hassle upon themselves like they did just to wind you or anyone else up.

At the end of the day, they've probably officiated and seen many more incidents at Millwall than any of us have.
    you must be confusing millwall with croatia zagreb. a load of gobby 16 year olds from bexleyheath with jumpers draped over their shoulders aint a threat to my safety.
  • Options
    Suzi and Rothko just said they walked out of the other gate and had no problem at all!
  • Options
    edited June 2012

you must be confusing millwall with croatia zagreb. a load of gobby 16 year olds from bexleyheath with jumpers draped over their shoulders aint a threat to my safety.

THIS