Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    Alan Pardew has said he has no interest in leaving Newcastle United for Tottenham Hotspur
  • Options
    edited June 2012
  • Options
    Asked if he would be interested in the Tottenham job he said: "No".
  • Options
    So is he interested in the Spurs job??? ;-)
  • Options
    Spurs are meant to be talking to AVB which is a disaster waiting to happen.
  • Options
    'Arry had no intention of leaving Spurs a week ago!

In football "no" can mean "yes" as we saw when Martin Simons said on Talksport that Scott parker wasn't leaving Charlton to quote one example!
  • Options
    That'll be like his statement that he wasn't interested in the England job, then. An opportunity to get Alan Pardew mentioned in connection with a job he isn't going to get anyway.
  • Options
    He makes it sound as if he's been offered the job and turned it down.
  • Options
    I'd think Ashley and Co would have had written a big pay out clause in his contract. Prob be quite happy to take that, and then get 'Arry. Arry's distanced from signings, so he can't bankrupt the club, might be the perfect fit.
  • Options
    There's plenty of big noses in Tottenham!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    One good season and people expect him to get the Barca job.
  • Options
    Pardews tan on BBC game Spain vs Croatia is an absolute classic! What a helm!
  • Options
    Has Laurent Blanc got a big nose then? ;-)
  • Options
    Pardews tan on BBC game Spain vs Croatia is an absolute classic! What a helm!
    Lobster chops !

• Options
    Yeah right, like your last nailed on certainty tip about Harry going to Chelsea....

:-p
  • Options
    Spurs have done well with French speaking Managers so no reason why Blanc won't be as successful as Messrs Gross and Santini ;-)

• Options
    Spurs have done well with French speaking Managers so no reason why Blanc won't be as successful as Messrs Gross and Santini ;-)

You know what, I posted the same thing on FB about 30 mins ago :-)

• Options
    Yeah right, like your last nailed on certainty tip about Harry going to Chelsea....

:-p
    If the search for a manager follows our transfer policy, we'll be linked with Mourinho, Capello, AVB, Blanc and Klinsmann...and end up with Steve Bruce.

• Options
    You call me big nose once more I'll take you to the fecking cleaners
  • Options
    LANGUAGE!!