Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sone Aluko

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Aluko would be the "cleanest" way of getting a player from Rangers as he's out of contract - whoever wrote the wiki entry clearly doesn't know what they're talking about as Aluko was under no obligation to transfer to the newco (as Rangers thought Naismith et al were).

I'd imagine Aluko is having the time of his life choosing from the numerous suitors and there's no way he will have made a decision yet
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Rangers have been voted out of the SPL and look to be going to the third division so that increases the chances of Aluko going.

He definitely is on a 6 month contract which will expire this summer. However, I imagine there will be a lot of interest in him as he was probably the best player in the SPL the second half of the season. He would be a brilliant signing! Only 23 I think too, hope we can get him here, would be a real statement of intent if we could.
  • Options
    MLS Rumors‏@mlsrumors

INCOMING: "Houston Dynamo coach keen on former Rangers winger Sone Aluko"
  • Options
    Rangers have been voted out of the SPL
    The vote is on July 4th

• Options
    Rangers have been voted out of the SPL and look to be going to the third division so that increases the chances of Aluko going.

He definitely is on a 6 month contract which will expire this summer. However, I imagine there will be a lot of interest in him as he was probably the best player in the SPL the second half of the season. He would be a brilliant signing! Only 23 I think too, hope we can get him here, would be a real statement of intent if we could.
    One problem with this is that they dinna have a summer in Scotland!

• Options
    Rangers have been voted out of the SPL
    The vote is on July 4th

Independence Day for the SPL??
  • Options
    The vote may be on the 4th July but it looks like enough clubs have already come out and said they're not going to vote for them anyway!