Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Away allocations and prices for coming season

2»

Comments

• Options
    Interesting comparison of season ticket prices here - http://crossingdartford.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/value-for-money-or-charging-too-much.html?m=1
    shows how spoilt we are !
    We'd be 5th cheapest in League 2. Incredible really. £349 for Gillingham!
  • Options
    It's unlikely we will be charging Wednesday £25 . . .
  • Options
    350 to watch gillingham in l2 no wonder we sent coaches to medway !
  • Options
    What that table doesn't say is which of these grounds don't serve any alcohol to away fans.

Plus it would have been helpful to have graded the pies on a scale of 1 to 10.
  • Options
    We may have not filled the entire end at the 4-0 defeat, but we definately sold all the tickets that were allocated to us...thanks for clearing that up.
    I thought you asked for an intitial allocation then once the club realised you could sell more you requested a further 800?
    Think your right there, the 800 were for the lower tier, where we ended up.
  • Options

It wasn't quite like that. For some reason Millwall didn't want to give us the lower tier tickets; they blamed the local police, but we established the police were OK with it and then they released them.
  • Options

It wasn't quite like that. For some reason Millwall didn't want to give us the lower tier tickets; they blamed the local police, but we established the police were OK with it and then they released them.
    i wish they hadn’t. then i would of missed out going.