Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

John Terry and Ashley Cole

2»

Comments

• Options
    No, Terry is/would still be racist
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    I'm guessing everyones happy we got out of the group stage, a 'Massive' achievement.

Even if it prolongs the inevitable exit.
  • Options
    who gives a f**k about what they do off the pitch? It's nothing to do with us. Do what they like, we just follow em on the pitch and they are bloody good. If they joined Charlton we'd soon love em
  • Options
    Ashley Cole is probably one of the most consistent players we have ever produced.
    Agree 100% with that. You can count the bad games he's had in his career on one hand.
  • Options
    who gives a f**k about what they do off the pitch? It's nothing to do with us. Do what they like, we just follow em on the pitch and they are bloody good. If they joined Charlton we'd soon love em

Yer do what they want.. rape, run over kids, be racist scum... just as long as they can kick a ball yer ?
  • Options
    I don't have a problem with Ashley Cole. He felt undervalued at Arsenal so left + I hate Arsenal and the cheating on Cheryl thing doesn't bother me he's just a lad.

I hate John Terry because he is a scumbag and comes from a scumbag family. The same goes for Joey Barton.

However, I do not know if I would have the same opinion if Ashley Cole was not an excellent player and if John Terry and Joey Barton were not shit players.
  • Options
    I think Lahm is a better left back and would of had Baines in the England team but that's just my opinion which by what I read is wide of the mark!But then again it's all about different opinions
  • Options
    Lahms a right back isnt he?
  • Options
    Believe he can play both full back positions?
  • Options
    W@nkers the pair of them. Or so I've heard.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Look here , he never nicked that bracelet .......
    I heard it was a set up but would fans be so supportive of an England player now if they were accused of stealing?

I know some don't help themselves ofcourse...

• Options
    Ashley Cole is probably one of the most consistent players we have ever produced.
    Agree 100% with that. You can count the bad games he's had in his career on one hand.
    Ashley Cole is a very fine player, but I think our best left-back of the modern era would have to be Stuart Pearce.

From 1988-1992 (when he got injured and lost some pace) Pearce was an absolute monster for England at left-back, he was arguably our best defender AND attacker.

Some of Pearce's surging runs down the left hand side were awesome, he scored goals, set up goals and dominated his opponent.

He scored a cracker against us at Smelhurst in the late 80's for Forest that poor Bobby Bolder never even sniffed, I remember Ralph Milne playing against Pearce and looking petrified.
  • Options
    I used to watch Chelsea's reserves at Aldershot and I saw John Terry play when he was in the youth set-up. When he made it into the first team he used to turn up to the reserve matches with his dog and watch and support. He wasn't anybody then and that's the image I've always had of him in my head so I find it harder to hate him than most as there's a lot to be said for a player who sticks with one team throughout his career and loves his football. This is all Terry as a player, I couldn't care less about what he does in his free time - if he turns out to have done something illegal then he'll be punished accordingly and it'll still have nothing to do with me. I can't be bothered to worry about what mega-rich footballers do in their lives. I have enough problems to deal with without worrying about theirs.
  • Options
    Garry. What sort of dog was it? Very important detail.
  • Options
    And did it like peanut buter?
  • Options
    her name was Chardonay, aged 19 from Romford.
  • Options
    W@nkers the pair of them. Or so I've heard.
    Ah, they know how to relax then ;-) ( see other thread ).
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    And did it like peanut buter?
    Yes, if the video's anything to go by:-)
  • Options
    It was a brown staffy I think. Dont' know what that says about him..
  • Options
    Well if it was a Chihuahua i might have changed my mind about him! Staff... typical.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Very stong tongue muscles apparently
  • Options
    go away you dirty man.
  • Options
    I think it's just a shame that they're both scumbags. Obviously everyone would like to have a team with men we are proud of both on and off the pitch. This used to be an important quality, but nowadays, your always going to get players who think they're everything just because they play football and earn sack loads for a living. They are both top players on the pitch and that is the most important thing
  • Options
    Ashley Cole is the best left back we have ever had and has been the best left back in the world for the last 7/8 years and still is

John Terry is a nobhead
    John Terry no argument from me.

Cole best left back ever more debatable.

Ray Wilson, Terry Cooper, Stuart Pearce to name but three without thinking too hard.

I accept that he can justifiably be mentioned in the discussion with those 3 though.
  • Options
    And maybe Kenny Sansom Len but I still think Cole is better.
  • Options
    Certainly couldnt clap Terry, no way.
  • Options
    Different question, what IF Defoe scored the winning goal for us to win euro2012?

A huge longshot that, but as far as I would be concerned the w@nker Jermain Defoe song would no longer have any use.
  • Options
    I don't put Cole and Terry in the same category. Terry is out there on his own. I don't cheer him when he does anything for England, and never will. If he were to become a 'hero' for winning the Euros, I'd resent him even more for putting me in a position where I can't truly enjoy the occasion. Hell, I don't even let him play on Euro 2012. I use Phil Jones, and he's a 78! You have to stick with your own morals!