Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Euro QF - Germany vs Greece

2»

Comments

• Options
    wasn’t even a free kick. bloody cheats.
  • Options
    So, just Italy, Germany and, probably, Spain standing in our way
  • Options
    Reus put manners on that
  • Options
    Lost interest now it is 4-1
  • Options
    Only crumb of comfort is that German keeper has looked a bit ropes at times
  • Options
    Ropey that should have said
  • Options
    Though not as ropey as the Greek keeper
  • Options
    Never a pen. Think the ref has felt a bit sorry for them
  • Options
    Got me out of jail, backed Greeks with +3 goals
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Have a lot of respect for Germany , but hate them with a passion, probably more than Palace.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I hate Gemany and Palarse also but the difference is I have absolutely no respect for those stripy Nigel's . As for Germany they had earned it .
  • Options
    the weakness i see in the Germans is their 2 centre backs. both seem rather slow. also their goalkeeper looks a bit naff. on the attack, once they got that lucky second they were away. I think Greece had given up a bit by then though.
  • Options
    I thought the German team played beautiful, intelligent football. They were an example of the game at it's best and if we are lucky or determined / disciplined enough to get past Italy and Portugal they will roll over us in the final.

Happy days!
  • Options
    Personally think neuer is one of the best keepers in the world. Only a youngster like Joe hart too so he will only get better.

That was played on a poor muddy pitch yesterday and the Germans didn't even get out of second gear. They will win it this year
  • Options
    I thought the German team played beautiful, intelligent football. They were an example of the game at it's best and if we are lucky or determined / disciplined enough to get past Italy and Portugal they will roll over us in the final.

Happy days!
    I thought we played Germany in the semi finals?
  • Options
    us or italy will. portugal play winners of france spain.
  • Options

Happy days!
    I thought we played Germany in the semi finals?
    Must've misread the schedule - bloody 52 year old eyes!

• Options
    We play Germany in the semis if we beat Italy
  • Options
    Alan Green on 5 live is so sanctimonious about the defensive Greek tactics. Really dislike Green.
  • Options
    last night we had a triple Ulster whammy ... Murray, Green and then Steven (with a PH) Nolan .. f f s .. the BBC has a lot to answer for !!!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    German teams of my generation have more often than not been confident, assured and mentally unflappable and play brilliant football and are near unbeatable when it matters.

I hate them.
  • Options
    Seeing Merkel celebrate left a nasty taste somehow.