Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Callum Davenport

2»

Comments

• Options
    All very valid points Stebo!

I mean has anyone seen him play since he got stabbed several times in the leg!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Kap10[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: UP...THE...ADDICKS[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: cafcdan18[/cite]Does not sound like a Parky type player and if he is not in jail, will probably get a Champ move ie Coventry. Wages will be too high for us

Similar argument to the Lee Hughes, gazza, Plymouth keeper - if they are available and we can get them should we?

Yes, but we wont be able to...
  • Options
    reckon we could get gazza
  • Options
    Cleared of assaulting his sister.

Mr Davenport said in a statement read by his solicitor Shamsun Nahar that he was "pleased" with the jury's verdict.
    The statement added: "This has been a particularly distressing time for my family and I hope now that we can put this behind us and I can focus on my career.
    "I have nothing further to add and I will not be making any further comments."
  • Options
    was it all untrue then? well parts of it?
  • Options
    Bit of a comedown.

Davenport has now joined his hometown team Wootton Blue Cross in the United Counties League as he looks to re-build his career.
  • Options
    cue the.....'surely we could pay more than them'.....'this is how far we've fallen'...........posts.;o)
  • Options
    His da reminds me of the bloke that fronted up to I in the bogs.

Perfumed ponce.

Withnail then chirped up with "which fker said that", before deciding he had a heart condition.
  • Options
    I heard he was keeping fit playing for them whilst he thinks about an offer from Leeds.