Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wind up or cause for concern?

Comments

• Options
    Players can't sign the contracts if there playing in the euros stop worrying I'd be more worried if Powell left to be honest
    you're deluded if you think we haven't signed someone because they're too busy playing in the euro's
  • Options
    why did jiminez leave newcastle what was the story there ??
    Bunga bunga, that's all I can say
  • Options
    why did jiminez leave newcastle what was the story there ??
    Bunga bunga, that's all I can say
    That's it.

There's your proof.

The backers are Italian... a large family with a number of brothers who have slicked-back hair, even slicker suits and shades.

It was in front of us all along.

• Options
    good to see last season hasn't knocked the pessimism out of people
  • Options
    I heard that we're owned by a group of rich Bangladeshes who made their money through selling cattle. They want out as they didn't realise that teams could get promoted.
  • Options
    I heard that we're owned by a group of rich Bangladeshes who made their money through selling cattle. They want out as they didn't realise that teams could get promoted.

You'd think they'd hang round and milk it for another couple of seasons.
  • Options
    Perhaps they should have googled 'cash cow'
  • Options
    what a load of bull.
  • Options
    "I heard that we're owned by a group of rich Bangladeshes who made their money through selling cattle. They want out as they didn't realise that teams could get promoted."

Pull the udder one, that's a ridiculous story
  • Options
    What's their beef?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Thought they didn't like our playing style, preferred hoof ball
  • Options
    That's why I hate this site during the close season, all people do is fillet with unfounded rumours
  • Options
    Believe none of what you hear and half of what you see.
  • Options
    That explains why we hoof it up to Yann all the time
  • Options
    Is Chris Powell having a party?
  • Options
    Anyone know if they will be selling their steak?

• Options
    Would explain why there's been no moovement in the transfer market.
  • Options
    If we don't sign someone soon we will all go mental. Like this windup which isn't true.
  • Options

Depends if the buyer meats the asking price
  • Options

Yes, although it's rare, they're using a medium to do it.

(oh ffs)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Depends if the buyer meats the asking price
    No chance, he will milk it for all its worth
  • Options

Yes, although it's rare, they're using a medium to do it.

(oh ffs)
    Well done on that quip :-)
  • Options
    Herd they were looking at uddersfield but could be bullocks.
  • Options
    I did hear, and I'm not supposed to tell you this, but they had to sack their secretary 'cos she couldn't keep her calves together.
  • Options
    I did hear, and I'm not supposed to tell you this, but they had to sack their secretary 'cos she couldn't keep her calves together.
    Silly cow deserved it
  • Options
    I heard Uwe Rosler was there choice to be manager.
  • Options
    is it all false? or is it Ermintrude?
  • Options
    Gertcha, caaah son.
  • Options
    Hopefully the new owners will make us a top side.
  • Options
    Players can't sign the contracts if there playing in the euros stop worrying I'd be more worried if Powell left to be honest
    you're deluded if you think we haven't signed someone because they're too busy playing in the euro's
    Wouldn't say deluded just maybe we are going for better players then other teams have picked up