Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Selling Photographic Prints (10 images from the '11/12 promotion season)

edited June 2012 in General Charlton
Hello all, not sure what the etiquette is with this stuff on CL (admin: feel free to remove instantly if in breech!)

I recently found an online print distributor that is good enough (in terms of quality) to shift some of my photographs without me having to stockpile frames and whathaveyou... I'm a photographer by trade & I mostly shoot street portraiture, but some of you might remember me sharing a few photographs on here following the Notts County defeat a while back...anyway...I've managed to scan in ten hi-res photographs that are now for sale in a variety of formats - standard prints, framed work, posters. There are five portraits of CP, and the rest include the West Stand Columns, Covered End crowd etc..

I live by a golden rule which is that photographs should never have to explained, only interpreted, however, the idea behind these ten photographs is that they are shot by a Charlton fan (which they are), & from a variety of elevated angles from within the ground. It's not sports photography, but for me they capture the essence of last season from a fan's perspective - the togetherness of the team ('huddle'), the Covered End full again, to the many moments of celebration (CP I,II,etc..)

If you could have a look that'd be great, these 10 are directly aimed for us addicks & I will leave the collection up for a good few months - I myself have 'Chris Powell III' in large photographic and the print quality is actually very good.

http://www.redbubble.com/people/hj-wakefield/works/9031015-chris-powell-i?c=147057-charlton-athletic-collection

Cheers,
HW

Comments

• Options
    All potential orders please contact Steve Jones :)
  • Options
    Hey ! Me, Sandra and @AdamtheAddick are in "Covered End Choir (II)": Do we get "Image-rights " ?
    ;-)
  • Options
    ouch, you and a thousand odd more?
  • Options
    You make a living from that?
  • Options
    HWakefield - even though you took those photos, the football league can ask you to take them down as any image taken inside a ground is deemed 'there's'

sounds silly but i do believe that it is printed on the terms and conditions.

just be aware