Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Phil Collins RIP

Comments

• Options
    I hope for legal reason this thread is ok because if he isnt dead he might decide to SuSusudio Charlton life ...
  • Options
    his wife was driving apparently, doing about 90 in a 60 speed limit.

just before the fateful moment Phil said "You Can't Hurry, Love".
  • Options
    Was on life support after the accident.
    family took the decision to switch off and on doing so Phil whispered 'turn it on, turn it on turn it on again'.
  • Options
    Luky he's got 'two hearts' for emergencies like this.
  • Options
    People who just take things they read on the internet at face value really concern me.

When Phil gets discharged he's just going to be begging "Take me home".

He isn't bitter at the other driver involved, apparently he's said that's just the way it is, although he has said he won't be going back to the scene of the accident.
  • Options
    Was on life support after the accident.
    family took the decision to switch off and on doing so Phil whispered 'turn it on, turn it on turn it on again'.
    I've just choked on my coffee! brilliant.

• Options
    Whether the guy is alive or dead , this is still pretty sick.
  • Options
    I heard he was going mad and was being sent to the funny farm, the doctors had to restrain him, Phil said it he was ok and that there was no jacket required.
  • Options
    I keep opening this thread to see how someone gets 'sussudio' into a post!
  • Options
    I hope for legal reason this thread is ok because if he isnt dead he might decide to SuSusudio Charlton life ...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited June 2012
    you must be pleased with Beds (2.58) sterling contribution, then.

• Options
    Beds did well with that, not an easy word to work in
  • Options
    Glad I didn't take the headline at Face Value.
  • Options
    Is he dead or not?. This is a land of confusion.
  • Options
    Maybe 'Something happened on the way to Heaven' and he wasn't quite ready to go yet.
  • Options
    dammit this is annoying when I post and it doesn't update !! well done beds.
  • Options
    Phil just called..."I cannot believe it's true" he said..."take, take me home"...I'm feeling "Inside Out"...I was only coming back from "Su's studio" (c'mon what more do you want!!!) ;-)

• Options
    He was heading south and 'going loco down in Acapulco' this weekend but still had 'a long, long way to go'.
  • Options
    Thankfully someone's been talking Nonce Sense..
    Got in there before me!

What next? 'Dr' Fox dies in bizarre crab/hammer incident?
  • Options
    He was a CAFC fan in that film Buster
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I like a joke as much as the next man (or woman) but this is poor taste in my view.

Not forcing my oinion on anyone just expressing it as one does on a forum.
  • Options
    I like a joke as much as the next man (or woman) but this is poor taste in my view.

Take it easy lover

• Options
    edited June 2012
    Seriously Len...I wouldn't wish ill on anyone. Not my cup of tea musically, but very happy that this is a non-story and seems like a pure mix-up from the internet.
  • Options
    He was a CAFC fan in that film Buster
    In real life Buster was a Millwall fan but the director or writer or producer supports charlton so they worked it into the script.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Thankfully someone's been talking Nonce Sense..
    The Winner. Now we just need Michael Grade to liven things up.
  • Options
    One minute he's dead, and the next people are saying he's alive? Not sure what's happened, he must have Two Hearts or something.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    I know he's alive because I saw him coming in the air tonight. It wasn't a pretty sight.
  • Options
    If he was a Charlton fan he wouldnt have got caught.
    He would have....he'd have got nabbed for hanging about taking pictures of the train and noting down its engine number ;-)

• Options
    If he was a Charlton fan he wouldnt have got caught.
    He would have....he'd have got nabbed for hanging about taking pictures of the train and noting down its engine number ;-)

Brilliant.