Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Solly says "Solly, I'm not going anywhere"

2»

Comments

• Options
    UP THE SOLLY!!!
  • Options
    Great news, shame a lot of people had already accepted he was going.
  • Options
    Revelation last season and I'm really looking forward to watching him again next. Very good news.
  • Options
    Very true, and those same people will probably be on other threads having a go at players who have turned us down.
    They probably also post up the "We can't afford him", "He's going to a bigger club", and not forgetting the usual "We must not get in debt" stuff... All this without any true knowledge of our financial backers intent.

• Options
    Ah, the old 'Semedo' interview.

Sorry to be skeptical/pessimistic, but it seems like his agent wants him in the shop window. He was quality for us last year, but I can't see the Sky Sports journalists beating a path to his door without an invitation from someone.

I hope I'm proved wrong. But if he does go, I would wish him well.
  • Options
    Chris Solly said it himself .....that he had a successful season in League One last time out;
    now he has to prove himself all over again in the Championship, the next step in his progress.

Sure, he's aiming to play in the Prem, and hints at the team wanting to have a stab at promotion at the first attempt.

We'll see where we are in a year's time?

• Options
    IMO the shame was that a load of people here were prepared to let him go for a couple of million measly quid.

Anyway, great news that he's come out and said whats he's said. Good lad!