Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Euro 2012 Semi Final - Germany v Italy - Thursday 7:45 pm

2»

Comments

• Options
    How good are England looking now? Italy couldn't get one past us in 120 minutes.
    Good point.
  • Options
    Picked Italy in sweepstake at work for £1.....stand to win £30....come on Italy!!!!
  • Options
    Agree Mort I think Nocerino should be given a go although Prandelli does like his favourites. I know he is 34 but I'd like to see Di Natale start he would pose a much bigger threat up front than Balotelli
    :)

• Options
    Thanks Dan
  • Options
    Don't know about anyone else but don't think I'd kick the ball off so the oppo could get treated for cramp like that!
  • Options
    Italy have been brilliant could be 6 nil
  • Options
    I guess this has been spoken about previously but did Pirlo play at The Valley in the Anglo Italian?
  • Options
    Italy have been brilliant could be 6 nil
    Yep. Germany not at the races but Italy have been better all over the pitch so far.
  • Options
    Oh hang on a minute...
  • Options
    The German keeper would make a good centre half.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wow!
  • Options
    How good was that Italian defence tonight!
  • Options
    my mates took the p*** out of me when i put a bet on italy to win the tournament...............

i can tell you tonight has really taken the smug look off their faces
  • Options
    Does this mean England are better than Germany...?
  • Options
    good game. Deserved win for Italy. Should of finished them off before that.
    Looks set to be a pretty exciting final. Come on you pepperoni pizza boys!
  • Options
    Cracking game. Really impressed with Italy who not only stifled Germany but played some great stuff on the break.

Should make for a good final.
  • Options
    my mates took the p*** out of me when i put a bet on italy to win the tournament...............

i can tell you tonight has really taken the smug look off their faces
    My wife asked me to put a couple of quid on for her for a bit of interest before we started. Wished I'd have made it a lot more now! I think either team against Spain would have been good but going to be a great game and if Italy score first you'd back them to defend it against any team on that showing.
  • Options
    That was the Balotelli Show, the Pirlo Show and An Italians Guide To Defending all rolled into one there. Said it all along, the betting scandals in Italy are so common they dont affect the squad anymore
  • Options
    I hope Italy win but all I can see is the Germans winning the whole thing.

Germany 3 - 1 Italy
    Well I was wrong.

Mario finally became super:

• Options
    Had a cheeky score on them after I watched the Spain game where I thought they we're very good value for money
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    v impressed with the Italians-Pirlo is class, could watch him all day long.

as said above, doesn't make our result against them look that bad now.
  • Options
    Italy were much better than us, if their finishing was better we would have lost 5-0 and not somehow survived to penaltys. No point pretending we would have done a job on Germany
  • Options
    Agree Shine sometimes people get 2 and 2 and try to make 10. We would have lost to Germany as well
  • Options
    Now maybe everyone will stop asking ''Why doesn't Mancini offload him'' Prestigous talent who will get better with age as his attitude matures.
  • Options
    How good was that Italian defence tonight!
    Out of this world...hope they beat Spain in the final.
  • Options
    Effing hell that's wrecked me in the spreadbet competition :-)

My head hurts, and I believe that - like Mario - I picked up a caution for my goal celebration. Prandelli has done a great job, but really wasn't happy with Chiellini at makeshift left back, 0 crosses and allowed the Germans forward. Hopefully with proper right sided options for the final he'll move back to the middle. Although I have to say Bonucci or Barzagli don't deserve to be dropped - they've looked our best option in the middle.
  • Options
    Yes, of course it does.
  • Options
    Rooney please note how a world class striker performs when representing his country in a major tournament.
  • Options
    Yes, of course it does.
    Lol