Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Which way is the beach ?

edited July 2012 in Not Sports Related
Need some help here - I have 6 weeks off work between jobs and want to put on 6+ pound of strength and bulk.

I am prepared to do 3x90 minute hard sessions in the gym per week but am unlikely to alter my diet or alcohol intake too much but neither are terrible as they stand.

What single supplement do I need to load up on. Something that ideally doesn't make me piss the bed or threaten to kill my family.

Ctreatine isn't an option and I need to be able to buy it over the counter.

Must be some reemers on here who know the answer.....

Comments

• Options
    By the way this isn't a response to the pistols at dawn recommendation on another thread or anything to do with Peter Varney.

No puns required.
  • Options
    I have seen Maxi muscle in shops, not sure if it works but it is like a protein milk shake. Not sure if that is the sort of thing you meant.
  • Options
    I put on over a stone of strength and bulk in less than 6 weeks.

My secret......10 cans of stella and a different take-away each day.

Ladies.....where's the beach ???
  • Options
    Hurricane xs from www.myprotein.com is a good place to start, its an all-in-one protein shake, includes creatine and all the branched chain amino acids. Costs about 32 quid.

Base your workout around squats and deadlifts, increasing the weight every week. 5 reps for 5 sets of both 3 times a week. Its going to be grim, but you'll definitely get results

Eat loads. Load up on good carbs in the morning (porridge, sweet potatoe), cut them out after 6 and you should continue looking lean-ish.

Cottage cheese before bed time too.

Let us know how you get on!