Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Late night/Early morning bars and pubs

I am currently working nights next to Angel Tube and we were talking tonight about going for a few beers. We then thought of the idea of having a few after work.So I am trying to find out if anyone knows of any alright bar/pubs in the Angel/Kings Cross area or more towards the city?
We finish at 3am

Comments

• Options
    Used to be a few in Wapping (because of all of the print workers). Don't know if there are any these days though.
  • Options
    No help but theres a couple Bethnal Green way.
  • Options
    The pubs in Smithfield used to open early for the meat market workers. Years since I've been so check first.
  • Options
    Market Porter at London Bridge still opens early doors.

None near Angel though.
  • Options
    Thanks
  • Options
    There are a few all night pubs and cafes in The Nine Elms/Battersea area (known as The New Covent Garden by some)....but that is of course too far off for you.
  • Options
    Fox and Anchor and The Hope both open at 7:00am so probably too late for you.
  • Options
    Market Porter opens 6-8:30 AM. Good for the night workers.
  • Options
    I live in Angel. Most places chuck out by 2 or 3 - there is a pretty sh*t bar called the Ladybird opposite Islington Green, just a little way up Upper Street which I think is open til about 5, certainly at weekends. Not great though, generally just full of p*ssed people desperate to carry on their night. Certainly not a great place to go for your first beer after work! There's a random snooker hall up the road in Dalston called Efes, thats open 24 hours but again its full of Shoreditch ponces trying to be edgy hanging out in alternative venues in the East End.

Don't really know the answer to be honest, don't usually start my drinking at that time!
  • Options
    Pool halls! Yes, they are always open strangely early.
    Who wants to play pool at 5AM?! Well apart from people who have, erm... taken something they perhaps shouldn't have.