Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

o2 network down?

edited July 2012 in Not Sports Related
I'm in Holland for business and I can' get a signal on O2, was working fine this morning.
It's on the KPN NL network here- bill is paid so it isn't that.
Anyone having issues there and would it relate to it being down here?
Thanks

Comments

• Options
    Been down all day in the south east well since midday
  • Options
    Yep, mine's been down since lunchtime

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-18801300
  • Options
    my 02 phone working ok but a colleague said that o2 were having network problems
  • Options
    mines been off since 2pm, doing my nut in!
  • Options
    More of this to come as well, 02's network is at breaking point. All of those unlimited data plans are impacting on the customer experience.
  • Options
    thanks guys, glad in a way to hear it isn't just me!
  • Options
    mine keeps going on and off since about lunchtime too
  • Options
    Do you think it would matter though if I was in Holland? You would think it would be on a different system
  • Options
    All of your calls regardless of where you are will originate on the home network. Also all received calls regardless of where you are in the world would first be routed via O2 in the UK.
  • Options
    Mine's only just gone off in the last hour.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Mine been down since 2pm but a few friends on o2 are fine!
  • Options
    It will also effect Tesco Mobile and Giff Gaff, they both use the O2 network.
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    O2 network down, CL up.

C'mon, respect due. We're the better service then lol.
  • Options
    All of your calls regardless of where you are will originate on the home network. Also all received calls regardless of where you are in the world would first be routed via O2 in the UK.
    Cheers
  • Options
    thankfully iMessage still works over wifi
  • Options
    BBC internet sites seem down now as well?
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    sky keeps losing signal every now and again then it comes back.

maybe something to do with these tropical storms
  • Options
    My O2 phone hasn't worked since lunchtime, BBC website now down & Sky not working properly... It's like being back in 1992!
  • Options
    Typical - I was on SouthEast News tonight, missed it and wanted to catch up on I Player and BBC site is down.
  • Options
    Went down for me around half 5ish. Came back on for a bit but then went off. Back now as of 10minutes ago.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Now, we're above the BBC lol.
  • Options
    ruben bover ‏@ruben_bover
    @BenHamer21: This o2 network is winding the balls out of me! Any danger of sorting it out! #o2 #youarehavingone”i know i cant text ur mrs now
  • Options
    Haha hamer has had a proper bite up as well
  • Options
    Chaps, i just turned off my 3G in settings in iphone and the phone works perfectly now!! Try it.
  • Options
    No service last nigth and still none today I tried resetting my i-phone, turning the 3G off but nothing. Mind you the peace and quiet is nice
  • Options
    Chaps, i just turned off my 3G in settings in iphone and the phone works perfectly now!! Try it.
    Same as this. Switch to 2g or E in your connection settings & it works
  • Options
    All to do with the 4G thing , i'm convinced
  • Options
    whats bloody 4g?
  • Options
    whats bloody 4g?
    0.14 oz in old money.
  • Options
    Olympic stress testing I reckon, they have to give a portion to the security services don't they? I'll ask today as I'm going to a dull sector meeting