Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jimenez's Share increase (change to CAFC Holdings)

Comments

• Options
    Yes Definitely, was 28% before!
  • Options
    Thought so.
  • Options
    Page only changed today aswell, maybe we will hear something official?
  • Options
    oh yes! Slaters down from 23% and his is up from 28% I beleive, now that is interesting.
  • Options
    Good spot, so what do we think of that move?
  • Options
    Press day
  • Options
    so the increase from jiminez is from the under 10% ers and a bit from slaters

• Options
    How many pages will this one be I wonder :D
  • Options
    so KC has prolly unloaded his share to TJ .....great !
  • Options
    Buying up shares to sell to Zabeel??
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wish it went down. :-(
  • Options
    Makes him the majority share holder
  • Options
    so the helm who is causing all the hassle and the reason PV left cos he was interferring in the player purchase process has now got more of a grip on the club

• Options
    Updated today, and Peter Varney is still listed as a director
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    This is what it said before:

Charlton Athletic Football Company Ltd is owned by Baton 2010 Ltd, which is owned by CAFC Holdings Limited (90 per cent) and Richard Murray (10 per cent). CAFC Holdings Limited is in turn owned by Tony Jimenez (28 per cent) and Michael Slater (23 per cent) plus minority shareholders with less than 10 per cent.

This is what is says now:

Charlton Athletic Football Company Limited

Charlton Athletic Football Company Ltd is owned by Baton 2010 Ltd, which is owned by CAFC Holdings Limited (90 per cent) and Richard Murray (10 per cent). CAFC Holdings Limited is in turn owned by Tony Jimenez (47.6 per cent) and Michael Slater (20.7 per cent) plus minority shareholders with less than 10 per cent.
  • Options
    so the helm who is causing all the hassle and the reason PV left cos he was interferring in the player purchase process has now got more of a grip on the club

It looks like that to me reading the link Carly posted
  • Options
    So he has bought Newall's share, a bit from Slater and another portion from somewhere else.... Isn't there a rule whereby if you own more than a certain percentage you can put a bid in to buy all 100%
  • Options
    i didn't think TJ had any 'real' money like KC so god knows how he purchased his increased holdings

• Options
    wonga.com
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    So before 49% of CAFC Holding's ownership was unknown, wheras now only 31.7% is unknown.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Yep, my first thoughts and fears exactly :/

• Options
    So before 49% of Baton's ownership was unknown, wheras now only 31.7% is unknown.
    Baton's ownership is known.

You mean CAFC Holdings.
  • Options
    So the outcome of all this is TJ now has a stronger grip on the club.

Hmmm.....
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    i didn't think TJ had any 'real' money like KC so god knows how he purchased his increased holdings

Was talking to a couple of Newcastle fans on the train back from Preston game and they said that TJ didn't have any 'real' money.

• Options
    So before 49% of Baton's ownership was unknown, wheras now only 31.7% is unknown.
    Think we knew Newall's share even though he wasn't listed, so about 40% was unknown
  • Options
    Baton's ownership is known.

You mean CAFC Holdings.
    Yeah my mistake.

• Options
    Worrying
  • Options
    So the outcome of all this is TJ now has a stronger grip on the club.

Hmmm.....
    But did he purchase them, if so he may have another backer or was he given them by KC and his chums as they were worthless?

• Options
    I know TJ's son and although his old man is caked with money, i dont think its anywhere near enough to run/own a championship level football club.
  • Options
    I know TJ's son and although his old man is caked with money, i dont think its anywhere near enough to run/own a championship level football club.
    Tap him for info :)