Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bad Days At The Office

edited July 2012 in Not Sports Related
I had a stonker recently and it reminded me of a story about my mate hammer-time.

First day on a new job as a Mercedes driver, he got asked to deliver some parts to a garage. Pulled up and the guy says he needs to reverse in. Pretty narrow down there. So he turns the car round, backs up, and ends up taking out the pillar that's holding the whole garage up. The whole thing collapses on top of the roof of the van.

He claims he got out and said "Same time tomorrow?" before walking off shaking his head.

Anyone been one better?

Comments

• Options
    General Sedgewick at a battle during the American Cicil War

"What? Men dodging this way for single bullets? What will you do when they open fire along the whole line? I am ashamed of you. They couldn't hit an elephant at this dist.." [thump]
  • Options
    At a firm I worked for they took on a guy to do system testing... He'd previously been a children's entertainer. He went to lunch on day one and was never seen again! Apparently decided after half a day it wasn't for him and went back to his clown shoes!
  • Options
    General Sedgewick at a battle during the American Cicil War

"What? Men dodging this way for single bullets? What will you do when they open fire along the whole line? I am ashamed of you. They couldn't hit an elephant at this dist.." [thump]
    Yes, despite facing the prospect of losing your life any second, it would be hard not to have a quick giggle at that!