Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    Not!

You need far more data per month
  • Options
    im nearly always using my phone for data and unless youre going to be streaming videos that will be more than enough data
  • Options
    Does it have a qwerty keyboard ?
  • Options
    Hmmmm. Don't get me started on data allowance........
  • Options
    That's very cheap. Never heard of talk mobile before though
  • Options
    talk mobile are not a network but carphone warehouse pay vodaphone for sigal very cheap.

http://www.talkmobile.co.uk/?tmcampid=3&tmad=c&tmplaceref=GGL001018&gclid=CKHPsaSam7ECFccLfAodymTkdA

Best deal from carphone warehouse HTC Desire C only £10 a month,250mins,5000 texts and 500mb net.
  • Options
    My wife and I are on Talkmobile pay as you go. Talkmobile Essentials is 8p for calls and 4p for text. This is halfed for calling other Talkmobile phones. Don't use my phone for data and such like, or to avoid eye contact with people I'm with at the time, but that's an argument for another thread!
  • Options
    Great deal, an average data customer will use around 400 MB of data a month. Talk Mobile is a network that buys from and uses data from the Vodafone network.

An average prepay customer will pay around £14 PM topping up and have to buy a handset, the HTC Desire would cost around £100...........
  • Options
    Thanks for that link - I ended up looking around and buying a phone (not the one you linked to - which I found cheaper on mobiles.co.uk, by the way). I've had my old phone, on pay as you go, since September 2006, and had always got the impression it just wasn't worth getting a contract phone, for the amount I use it. So thank you!