Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton 2011 - 2012 Season Dvd - A Must Buy!

Sorry , i couldn't find the old thread on this one , but my copy arrived on Monday , and as my oldest is away this week on a Geography GCSE field trip, i didn't think it was fair to tear open the packaging and watch it without him .... well after about an hour that thought evaporated and so far i'm about 50 minutes into it , and man is it brilliant.

I had forgotten about some of the games and goals scored ... simply breathtaking , if you want to cheer yourself up treat yourself and buy a copy if you haven't already , if you've got friends or family who are Charlton fans and they've got a Birthday coming up .... buy them a copy and say you'lll bring the beers round and come and watch it with them! :-0

You won't be disappointed , go on you know you want to ....

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Charlton-Athletic-League-Goals-Champions-2011/dp/1905771460/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1342539480&sr=8-1

Sorry i couldn't find the official Charlton link?

Comments

• Options
    Cheers for the heads up MIA.
    Ordering it now.
    Are you going to write an Amazon review?
  • Options
    Most amusing moment on the DVD is when the 3rd goal goes in at Hartlepool - an unhappy local is heard to shout "You know what, you're sh#t" , it is a good watch, but in terms of cheering you up , nothing will ever be able to beat the Play off Final DVD
  • Options
    Would love to but i'd go on for too long! :-0
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Finally finished the end of the dvd , there are ahem .. one or two shaky moments of Charlton footage nearer the end , its almost like they forgot to put the goals in , and then had to ask a fan for some from his mobile phone.

But overall really good , its quite interesting watching it back , rather than watching it in real time, its still nervy watching , some moments of pure quality , without wanting to diss or undermine last season achievement , i think the standard of play this season is going to be considerably higher , as a Millwall friend i know said to me recently , you have to be up for it from the 1st minute in the Championship, or you will get a rude awakening.

Jordan Cook looked good in the Carlisle away game.