Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NEW TRIALIST>>>>>>>>Salim Kerkar From RANGERS

I Went To Charltons Training Seasion In Lepe Today And There Was A New Player I Asked CP Who It Was And It Was Former Rangers Atacking Midfielder Salim Kerkar Who Is A Free Agent After Leaving The NewCo Of Rangers He Is On A One Week Trial He Looked Prity Good And Pacey!

Comments

• Options
    edited July 2012
    Left-sided midfielder 1.8 meters tall (im old fashioned so dont know how tall that is in real terms) age 24, good friend of Sone Aluko. Contract finished 30/6/12.........signed by Walter Smith
  • Options
    Why Do You Have A Capital For The Start Of Each Word?
  • Options
    Must Have Taken Ages To Write
  • Options
    1 In 16 Games At Rangers. Interesting To See What Happens There. Enjoy Spain!
  • Options
    Left-sided midfielder 1.8 meters tall (im old fashioned so dont know how tall that is in real terms) age 24, good friend of Aloko
    5'11" ish, not sure if he passes the height test.
  • Options
    Why Do You Have A Capital For The Start Of Each Word?
    Habbit
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    cheers for the info anyway.
  • Options
    My Precious. Sorry, That's Hobbit. ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    French Algerian. Wonder if he knows Magic as his brother plays for the national side.
  • Options
    sounds decent! Nice bit of detective work there, would be just what we want in terms of cover on the left.
  • Options
    nOT pLAYED mUCH fOOTBALL sO fAR
  • Options
    Left-sided midfielder 1.8 meters tall (im old fashioned so dont know how tall that is in real terms) age 24, good friend of Aloko
    5'11" ish, not sure if he passes the height test.
    Thanks Guinness
  • Options
    cheers Owen, enjoy the trip.
  • Options
    sounds decent! Nice bit of detective work there, would be just what we want in terms of cover on the left.
    I think cover.
  • Options
    Love the fact your name is all lower case!

Welcome aboard friend.
  • Options
    16 games in two years. Good wprk spotting him though.
  • Options
    nOT pLAYED mUCH fOOTBALL sO fAR
    hA hA hA

• Options
    Nice one Owen. Good spot.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Nicely done! Let's hope he can persuade Aluko to sign as well.
  • Options
    Brother of a more famous international player. Now where have we heard that before?!?!
  • Options
    I had a photo with him but on my phone so cant upload till monday!
  • Options
    In all seriousness good work. Dig for more targets and keep an eye out for any late arrivals
  • Options
    Brother of a more famous international player. Now where have we heard that before?!?!
    ALONSO!
  • Options
    Has anyone ever actually passed the CL height test? I swear you have to be like 40ft to do it
  • Options
    good friends with Madjid Bougherra too
  • Options
    Well done Owen, how hot is it out In Lepe at the momento?
  • Options
    So you just casually walked up to Chris Powell and asked who it was. That must have been AMAZING!
  • Options
    Well done Owen, how hot is it out In Lepe at the momento?
    40 degrees!!!