Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

(2012) Sporting Lisbon V Charlton Ath (FT: 0-1 Jackson) - Match thread / post match views

Comments

• Can't really single out one player that's played well here... Evina would be the one if anyone. Seriously not liking kermorgants attitude here, best back his ideas up when the season starts
  • The halfway line is a bit wobbly isn't it?
  • Is this a 45 min game (the website suggested it was....).
  • PopIcon said:

tom- k said:

lets not start on the Seb thing again.

the guy is pure charlton and can spend his money how he wants.

doesnt cost a lot to have a week away in Spain does it!!!

and this game is prob bout 5 euros to get in.

I'm not slating the guy, I was just curious. Might only be 5 euros entry but going to every single game must be expensive and also a lot of time off work
    He's a driving instructor and therefore chooses his own hours, how he wishes to spend is dough is up to him. Just as some people wish to stick it up their nose.

eo (end of)
    Simmer down, I was just interested. I never said it was a bad thing
  • Unlucky Haynes.
  • unlucky from haynes
  • Can't really single out one player that's played well here... Evina would be the one if anyone. Seriously not liking kermorgants attitude here, best back his ideas up when the season starts

lol leave off
  • Ben Hammer hasnt had much to do has he? And even the Portuguese cant help but talk about the massive
  • doing well so far imo
  • Haynes has been pretty poor
  • Sponsored links:

• edited July 2012
    looking good for the under 2.5 goals backers ( unless we make 11 changes)

Over 2.5 goals is 4.3 on betfair now so if your still nervous you can make sure your in pocket.
  • thought hamer, morrison, wilson, and pritchard were particularly good 1st half...
    ... and bwp, kermy, cort have played better
  • Possession 68% to Sporting...ouch
  • Sorry I meant to say single out a player thats played really really well. Good effort from the lads tough

Personally I think Morrision has been the best player for us by miles, the rest look very shaky. Not sure why Pritchard is out on the right seems a bit of a waste. Not impressed with Bover and Stephens in the middle.

• possession 32% - 68% in Sporting's favour 1st half
  • The defense has done well to keep it at 0-0 but the forwards haven't had a sniff. We've only had 32% possession.

0-0 would be a great result against Sporting as they would probably be better than all the teams in the Championship.
  • TravHouse said:

Possession 68% to Sporting...ouch

Midfield just gets bypassed unfortunately but I guess it's to be expected
  • we're getting bossed, no shame in that though
  • I thought Haynes has looked good at times. Could/should have had a pen?
  • Sponsored links:

• I thought Wilson and Morrison have done well so far, Haynes getting into some good positions.
  • Sporting Lisbon seems to fall down easily!
  • Wierd Thursday night !

Decent run out so far. Time for my half time Snickers to refuel for the 2nd half
  • 3.9/1 now on Betfair for over 2.5. laid my bet off to secure either £9 profit or £50 if it stays under 2.5 :- )
  • mrbligh said:

we're getting bossed, no shame in that though

They haven't had that many chances though. Hamer hasn't had too much to do.
  • An excellent game to work on defensive shape.

Morrison still looks class
  • 3.9/1 now on Betfair for over 2.5. laid my bet off to secure either £9 profit or £50 if it stays under 2.5 :- )

It's 5.0 now
  • edited July 2012
    Think Haynes is doing well, and he will be dangerous in the championship. Evina has done some good work, think Bover has basically run around looking stroppy and waving his arms around, but I may be wrong. Where is BWP? Invisible. Why is Kermo getting so wound up? Something to do with French - Portuguese rivalry? The peninsular war of 1809?
  • How is Baldock playing ?
  • How is Baldock playing ?

Quiet so far