Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ben Roberts' Lepe Blog

Part 1 featuring our very own Owenwiththehat http://www.cafc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10267~2852963,00.html

Comments

• Options
    I see Sullivan was mentioned in the blog - thought someone said he didn't travel....?
  • Options
    I would think Len would be happy with the idea of Olympic lifts?
  • Options
    cafc-west said:

I see Sullivan was mentioned in the blog - thought someone said he didn't travel....?

That would be Dennis Sullivan, or Kenny Pritchard or Timothy Hollands....?

• Options
    sullivan is in the pictures in Lepe so afraid the poster was speaking bollocks if he said he hadn't gone.
  • Options
    I wonder who the 3 keepers are that are mentioned. Hamer and Sullivan obviously, but is the 3rd Pope or is it the Spanish guy?
  • Options
    pope is there spainish guy wasent i got mentioned on blog!
  • Options
    I thought the Spanish keeper was going out there. Glad Pope is there.
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Owen, is that you in "your picture/icon" ?

It must be as it's at the Lepe stadium ?
  • Options
    the management are still wearing the Marcon gear
  • Options

I thought the Spanish keeper was going out there. Glad Pope is there.

Not after the episode where Alonso went walkabout and was ne'er seen again... ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Always an entertaining read, but schoolboy error in first line. Who are Sporting Lisbon??? ;-)
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Good read thanks afka. Nice to see some other poor sod up before 7 on a Saturday !
  • Options
    More entertaining and informative writing from Ben. He really ought to have a regular column in the match programmes.
  • Options
    just sorted out (i.e cleared up pooh and fed) 10 7 week old GSD pups..so now I can sit and read the AFKA's link
  • Options
    cafcfan said:

More entertaining and informative writing from Ben. He really ought to have a regular column in the match programmes.

Yeah i agree h is funny and informative and reallu enjoy reading his blogs.

• Options
    He's a good writer.

Credit to Yann in the dance off - like his style.
  • Options

Stig said:

He's a good writer.

Credit to Yann in the dance off - like his style.

Very Cantonaesque.

• Options
    edited July 2012
    Wonder who refused to partake in the X-factor competition?
    Should have their contract terminated immediately for being a spoil sport imho.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

If it's three from the losing team, it's one of Sullivan, Bover, Smith, Taylor, Wilson, Hollands, BWP, Morrison or Evina. ;-)
  • Options
    bradley would be my bet
  • Options
    Can I just say think the white training top looks good.
  • Options
    The blue sponser on the training top should have gone on the home shirt. Looks much better than the plain white thing there now.
  • Options
    Hmmm BWP or Taylor I reckon.
  • Options
    If you buy that training top online it shows a picture with no sponsor , has anyone bought one and does it have the sponsor on it?
  • Options
    CAFCdamo said:

If you buy that training top online it shows a picture with no sponsor , has anyone bought one and does it have the sponsor on it?

ive got the blue training kit and there is no sponsor on it so i assume this is the same

• Options
    I reckon Morro. I can just imagine him chuckling to himself and saying "Make me"
  • Options

The blue sponser on the training top should have gone on the home shirt. Looks much better than the plain white thing there now.

Red and blue..
    No thanks pal!
  • Options
    Aaaargh ! Can't use "quote" tonight !

Wanted to say to southamptonaddick that it's MY white training top that looks so good !

Hope SCP hasn't made it too sweaty....