Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Season Ticket

edited July 2012 in General Charlton
Mine has arrived this morning for the East Stand. Front cover has picture of League One trophy, and on the back it's advertising Andrews Air Conditioning.

Comments

• Options
    What? You didn't get the red mini hand-held fan in the package as well?
  • Options
    But who delivered it??
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

But who delivered it??

TJ delivered mine!
  • Options
    Mine was delivered this morning by the non elected, fascist, royal mail with no period of consultation even though i knew it was arriving since April.
    I'm taping my letterbox shut for the rest of the year.
    ;-)
  • Options
    Peter Varney delivered mine dressed in a Royal Mail uniform, he trudged off down the path mumbling about wishing he had stayed put and why did he hand his notice in.
  • Options
    One envelope from SE7 containing a ST book like object.

Addressed to my son.

My ST? Nowhere in sight. This is how Five Year ST holders are treated. Shameful. I'm asking for a refund.
  • Options
    Just got mine for my 10th season as a season ticket holder. What a ride its been so far.
  • Options
    Ben hamer was supposed to deliver mine but when it didn't arrive he blamed everyone else around him for his mistake!
  • Options
    Sam Baldock delivered mine. he told me he wasn't sure whether he liked the Bexleyheath area and that he wanted to be the Head of the Post Office, not a poxy postman.
  • Options
    Solly tried to deliver mine.... couldn't reach the letterbox
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I've heard that mine is late BECAUSE THE CLUB HASN'T ENOUGH DOSH TO PAY FOR STAMPS
  • Options
    Where did you hear? How respected was your source before i make a decision if this is true or not?
  • Options
    One of the famous four / the insider five will be telling everyone when mine is on its way.
  • Options
    I made it up in my own brain, I've not even been home to check the post yet, however having had a look at our 2009 accounts and read some other unrelated posts I AM CONVINCED IT'S A FACT AND I VERY MUCH DOUBT I'LL BE GETTING A SEASON TICKET OR EVEN IF THERE WILL BE A SEASON.
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Got mine , Michael Smith handed it to me through my third floor window.
  • Options

One envelope from SE7 containing a ST book like object.

Addressed to my son.

My ST? Nowhere in sight. This is how Five Year ST holders are treated. Shameful. I'm asking for a refund.

Think "they" have spent your money already.

• Options
    Big Yann delivered mine. On the way up the drive he got hit by a flying newspaper, got attacked by the dog, banged his foot on the front step, was stung by a swarm of bees, had a severe bout of hayfever, but still deftly chipped it through my front window. What a warrior.
  • Options
    got mine today, can't think of any witty repartee, but was delivered by PV who is on postie leave before officially leaving on the 31 July. Working his way along the south coast so if you live west of Bexhill you should get it soon.
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Big Yann delivered mine. On the way up the drive he got hit by a flying newspaper, got attacked by the dog, banged his foot on the front step, was stung by a swarm of bees, had a severe bout of hayfever, but still deftly chipped it through my front window. What a warrior.
    Luckily for him, t'was the sniper's day off!