Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Is the club shop open?

edited July 2012 in General Charlton
We have some quite nice training tops this season. Think I will buy a few to wear in the gym.

Comments

• Options
    Yes the club shop is open
  • Options
    Is it fully bedecked now?
  • Options
    Be interested in the quality, in the past I have bought training tops but they have been non sweat absorbing polyester, not good for the gym
  • Options

Is it fully bedecked now?

Are you allowed to use the word "bedecked" outside the Christmas period?

;o)
  • Options
    I just went down there and bought a training top and a new coat/waterproof. the quality of everything is great but I still don't like the new home shirt.
  • Options
    Sorry Del , has it got some good gear in there? :-0
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Have they got the large posters up yet of Heskey & Baldock?
  • Options
    edited July 2012
  • Options
    edited July 2012

Have they got the large posters up yet of Heskey & Baldock?

Looked more like Messi to me.
  • Options
    i take it you cant buy anything online yet?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

i take it you cant buy anything online yet?

I tried last night and couldn't. The club really are shooting themselves in the foot - there must be literally, er, dozens of exiled fans who can't make a trip to SE7!
  • Options
    When you say the club, you mean Nike, right? I think 'we' must've lost a certain amount of control or decision making.
  • Options
    Sorry WSS, you're right. Crappy multi-national corporate greed shysters, sort it out!
  • Options
    When you say Nike, you mean Just Sports right? lol
  • Options
    when you say 'lol' you mean 'lots of love' right?
  • Options
    Still no kids kits in store
  • Options
    Not very clear via the website, nor twitter as to when the shop is open or not.

Ok it is being done over at the mo but would be good to have a quicker & easier way to find out if it's worth going down there.
  • Options
    What did people do before the internet? Call them and ask?
  • Options

What did people do before the internet? Call them and ask?

Good advice. Google the number and ring them.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Received the kids kits in the post all good . But does anyone know why the Nike tick is missing off the shirt/shorts on kids kits ?
  • Options
    It's unbelievable I know, but the junior shirts they are selling are fakes made by avec. Just has the sponsor and club badge.
  • Options
    Shag said:

Received the kids kits in the post all good . But does anyone know why the Nike tick is missing off the shirt/shorts on kids kits ?

nichorob said:

It's unbelievable I know, but the junior shirts they are selling are fakes made by avec. Just has the sponsor and club badge.

Exactly , I mentioned it in the orient post match stuff
    6-8 year old is the smallest Nike size they do and I got a 4/5 year old kit which was Avec and the fella in the shop said that Nike aren't doing kits that small
    I think that's a bit chuff personally but the fake copy is a decent copy !!

And don't forget you can't buy a matchday programme in the club shop anymore , fook knows why
  • Options
    What a load of rubbish, Nike do the Arsenal kit that small.
  • Options
    I think its out of order actually , selling snide kids kits for £22 .
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    I called in there last night and was shocked, it felt souless and uninviting.

I popped in to buy a DVD and was told that they don't sell them any more I need to go to the Valley Gold turnstile in the West Stand.

I had a quick look round whilst in there and apart from all the clothing being on the walls the centre had lots of spare space with 4 displays dotted around selling mainly mugs.

I overheard a couple of Leicester fans as they came out saying "that was a wasted walk, that has to be the worse clubshop I have been in"
  • Options
    The shop is in the middle of a refit.. pretty sure that has been mentioned once or twice in the past few weeks
  • Options
    Oh OK thanks, I thought that was the finished product. Although a good team of shop fitters could re-fit a small shop like that in a weekend, why is it taking so long considering we have had a close season?
  • Options

Oh OK thanks, I thought that was the finished product. Although a good team of shop fitters could re-fit a small shop like that in a weekend, why is it taking so long considering we have had a close season?

Think it was in 2 phases... pretty sure I read it should be completed by the Palace game. You are right though, does seem strange to not get it all done in one hit.
  • Options
    shop is closing after saturday I believe for a couple of weeks, god knows why this wasn't done in the summer!