Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Team GB vs. Brazil

2»

Comments

• Options
    edited July 2012
    Clearly, unfortunately you need to be a wee bit if you want to manage a UK representative team
  • Options
    Brazil will win the gold I suspect.

Not sure how much effort the GB players will really put in TBH given clubs might have told them to take it easy?
  • Options
    Team England and wales more like
  • Options
    Stuart Pearce all passion and no brains as clueless a manager as there is ....oh but he shows passion
  • Options
    I see Ryan Giggs couldnt bring himself to sing the national anthem .

After that display last night I shan't be making an effort to watch the games.
  • Options
    I'd rather watch this shite than horse dressage or sailing
  • Options
    Team GB Olympic played at The Valley twice against Charlton in the 1960s ,1-1 draw in 1967 John Stenson scoring for home side and again in 1968 Charlton winning 3-1 Tees,Gregory and again John Stenson on score sheet.
  • Options
    se9addick said:

Pearce not standing up to the SFA shows he's completely lost his balls, who woulda thought that ? We saw how good Rhodes was last year, the fact he's not there is embarrassing

I might be wrong, but I think clubs have to give permission for their players to play in the Olympics, unlike when playing for your country. Newcastle said no to Senegal when they asked about Cisse and I would assume Huddersfield will have done the same to their most prized asset if asked.

• Options
    I think that is only over 23 s but could be wrong.
  • Options
    I don't understand the player qualifying rules, could we play lamp are and bent or Gerard or any of the real England team or not?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    mascot88 said:

I don't understand the player qualifying rules, could we play lamp are and bent or Gerard or any of the real England team or not?

Yes, we can pick three players aged over 23. We chose Giggs, Bellamy and Micah Richards.

se9addick said:

Pearce not standing up to the SFA shows he's completely lost his balls, who woulda thought that ? We saw how good Rhodes was last year, the fact he's not there is embarrassing

I might be wrong, but I think clubs have to give permission for their players to play in the Olympics, unlike when playing for your country. Newcastle said no to Senegal when they asked about Cisse and I would assume Huddersfield will have done the same to their most prized asset if asked.

Really ? I think they'd be proud that their player was being called up, I would of been had Solly made the cut.
  • Options
    The FA not standing upto clubs and making the likes of Oxlade Chamberlain, Walcott, Jones, Wellbeck available for London 2012 is far worse then Pearce not picking some under standard Scots.
  • Options

I have tickets for Old Trafford and Wembley ! Already scrapped the trip to Manchester.. Wembley is kinda in doubt too
  • Options
    That neymar is an over-rated twat.
    What a cocky little piece of work he is.
    Wouldn't mind, but he plys his trade in brazil, for santos? hardly Europe is it.

Dodgy barnet an' all!
  • Options
    shine166 said:

I have tickets for Old Trafford and Wembley ! Already scrapped the trip to Manchester.. Wembley is kinda in doubt too
    Yeah, I'm off to Old Trafford on Thursday. Hopefully they'll put in a better performance and make the 4.5 - 5hr journey worthwhile.
  • Options
    Neymar isnt overrated

Might be in a shit league, but what he has is pure talent
    If he goes to the right team, he will cut out the acting, like Ronaldo did

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUwVvyXkElY&feature=fvwrel