Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Football shirt number printing

We have just ordered a new set of Nike football kits and training tops, and our usual supplier claims there to be a 6 week wait for this type of service.( probably pissed off we did not buy the kit)
We normally use sports-scene in Welling, so if anyone can recommend someone, hopefully local that can do a permanent job I would appreciate any help.
I will bring them over and wait, or come back and collect and pay cash. I wonder if the Charlton club shop could do this.....

Comments

• Think Northstand steve probably does this amongst many other things.
  • wilson sports orpington fella who runs it is a charlton fan
  • Think Northstand steve probably does this amongst many other things.

wilson sports orpington fella who runs it is a charlton fan

The fella who runs it is northstandsteve
  • Steve Orpington ltd
  • Thanks off it and Rodney.......
    I will give the guy a ring tommorow, see if he can help, and get a price.......
  • Don't forget to ask for your CharltonLife discount. I think 50% is the going rate.
    ;o)
  • Off_it said:

Don't forget to ask for your CharltonLife discount. I think 50% is the going rate.
    ;o)

plus a drink for you off it......
  • I don't touch the stuff Ken.

much.
  • Thanks off it and Rodney.......
    I will give the guy a ring tommorow, see if he can help, and get a price.......

No probs Ken. Here's the number winstonsports.co.uk/home/location.html
  • I thought you'd retired from football management Ken? If northstand can't help I can recommend KRC Signs in Crayford.
  • Sponsored links:

• I have Saga....... but been asked to be the chairman, and help out with sponsorship, marketing...... and general dogsbody.
    Still be going to see my two lads play when not seeing Charlton though, I have known most of the players since they were at primary school so I will be there to help, or hinder I guess.