Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

My season tickets arrived today.

edited July 2012 in General Charlton
Get worried every year the Commercial Centre might have forgotten me but now I have them.

Comments

• Options
    i still dont...
  • Options
    Me neither
  • Options
    Mine arrived Wednesday
  • Options
    I heard that since the money ran out they could only afford stamps for the top 10% of supporters. The rest of you will have to go down there to pick yours up.
  • Options
    Not got mine yet.
    Purchased in March too if I remember correctly....you would think that would make mine one of the first sent out....disgraceful ;-)
  • Options
    I've not got mine. Yet
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    Looks like I'm sitting on my own.

Might win the face in the crowd competition or I should say no crowd competition.
  • Options
    My 2 arrived today, i'm allright jack
  • Options
    See you there!
  • Options
    mines arrived, never had my ST in July before - what am i going to worry about a week before kick off now
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Mine's just been delivered...nice touch with VIP on the cover and the League 1 trophy :)
  • Options
    Ours arrived this morning. Just waiting for the car park pass now.
  • Options
    Mines and the boy has just been delivered
  • Options
    Still waiting......
  • Options
    Just been delivered.
  • Options
    Mine hasn't come yet
  • Options
    Mines not turned up yet but I am guessing as CP is in spain he can't deliver it yet
  • Options
    Ours arrived this morning. Correct seats and correct names. Nothing to moan about. Sort it out Powell....
  • Options
    Mine arrived today!
  • Options
    Still waiting for three
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Still waiting for my 3. Hope the dog ain't had 'em!
  • Options
    Got the shock of my life when mine arrived this morning.
  • Options
    I'm close friends with the Mysterons so ive had mine weeks and cost nothing.
  • Options
    DPFC said:

Mines not turned up yet but I am guessing as CP is in spain he can't deliver it yet

But mine was delivered personally by JJ when he dropped in with a beer prior to jetting off to Spain...hes good like that

• Options
    Ben Hamer delivered mine yesterday morning. He tried to dribble around the neighbours dog, fell over a flower pot and the dog calmly picked up the letter and trotted through the open door.
  • Options

I'm close friends with the Mysterons so ive had mine weeks and cost nothing.

If you read the small print on the back I think that by accepting the ticket you are now personally responsible for the debt on the North Stand.

That's how Mysterons make their money
    ;-)

• Options
    arrived on friday
  • Options
    haven't got mine yet......worried
  • Options
    Nothing yet!! but buying tickets for the Orient game today and waiting for the Birmingham tickets to go on sale, i can smell the new season
    COYR
  • Options
    Got mine this morning, what are the vouchers at the back of the booklet? Had a season ticket for 7 years but never used them.