Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

So what are you watching on Sunday (if you've got the channels that is)?

The Open, The Test Match, Tour de France, World Superbikes, British Superbikes, German Grand Prix. All with Brits expected to do well (11 of 'em in the cricket): are you going to stick with one or wear the buttons out channel hopping? Or go for a walk?

Comments

• We will have Cricket and F1 on two different screens in the bar, then golf with a short break for the climax of the Tour.
  • Golf all day,occasional flick over to le Tour.
  • Tour de France to see a genuine British champion
  • Le Tour
  • Has to be le tour, its taken 99 years for a Brit to actually win it and a great one at that.
  • This is where the split-screen facility comes in handy.
  • A day on the beach at Whitstable and record Le Tour and the Grand Prix
  • F1 on the main TV, eurosport on the smaller one and the cricket on sky go on the laptop, then the golf will take over after the GP
  • Sky sports is free this weekend , handy as we've unsubscribed from the footie!
  • Golf & Cricket...........may watch the opening couple of laps of the F1 but you can forget the Tour de Drugs abd superbikes.
  • Sponsored links:

• Golf and Cricket.Might watch bits of the F1
  • tour
  • Friday was right up there with one of my best ever afternoons in front of the box whilst hungover. Missus & kids out.Golf,cricket and my new found love of cycling in equal measures.
  • Cycling and Golf. Definitely watch the fnal laps on the Champs-Élysées - after Friday Cav must have a great chance there. Been a bit disappointed with BBC coverage of the Open.
  • After watching some of the cricket today, tempted to reach for the DVD of the Italian Job again, however the Open Golf Sunday is one of my must sees.

• I have all the channels but might take in the last 5 laps of F1 at a push. Nine of the above float my boat to be honest.
    I do like golf but to be honest Augusta is the only conpetitom I'd watch on tv.
  • No-one for British Superbikes then: it'll be worth a look: defending champ Tommy Hill on his home patch at Brands. It is repeated during the week though, unlike the other events of Sunday.
  • going to watch my son play Lancashire under 10s at a cricket festival in Taunton, with the ECB cricket app keeping me up to date with the test, which is the only thing on that list that appeals to me.
  • Golf on the laptop, predominantly le tour on the tv but flicking between that and the cricket!
  • Golf, with one eye on the cricket.
  • Sponsored links:

• Golf and switching occasionally to Cycling.
  • Watch the cycling, occasionally flick over to GP then catch the final holes of the golf, cricket I will follow via bbc website
  • edited July 2012
    just flicked over to sky sports 3 and on 'soccer am - the best bits', presumably from last season... there was a set of charlton fans in the studio wearing the full home kit with krbs on it (is it called 'fans of the week'? I cant remember) - were they anyone on here I wonder?...
  • edited July 2012
    probably the best day of sport in quite a while which doesn’t have anything to do with football.

I'll be watching the F1 while listening to Test match special. then switching on the tour to watch the British hero in sideburns to win it for the first time in our islands history.
    Then I’ll catch the end of the golf.