Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sauce

2»

Comments

• Options
    edited July 2012
    Both cant beat an egg and bacon sarnie with red and brown sauce together
  • Options
    Daddies,
  • Options
    Brown sauce over here means barbecue unfortunately. Can still get HP thankfully nothing like it with a bacon sarnie
  • Options
    Used to be HP but now Branston Brown Sauce. "With Branston Bite" it says on the bottle.
  • Options
    Brown sauce over here means barbecue unfortunately. Can still get HP thankfully nothing like it with a bacon sarnie
    The people who work in the deli at work have twice misunderstood when I've asked for brown sauce and put bbq sauce in my bacon roll. Did not taste nice.
  • Options
    Try frying half a chopped onion til golden,then mix in ketchup and colmans mustard.makes an excellent relish for burgers etc...
  • Options
    HP
  • Options
    Daddies all day.
  • Options
    I know a few women who are keen on gentlemen's relish
  • Options
    HP. A British classic.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Of the two HP but I prefer Branston Fruity best of all. Sausage sandwich for me is a thin layer of mustard then the sausages followed by a liberal splodge of BF....nothing better
  • Options
    Satay sauce.
  • Options
    HP
  • Options
    And if anyone knows about being on the sauce it's Ralph Milne and his gut! {;-)
  • Options
    Has anyone had HP sauce with guinness?
  • Options
    West Indian pepper sauce beats them all.
  • Options
    Reggae Reggae
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    ...even dog.
  • Options

Yes, it's lovely; really smooth taste, but you need to drink an awful lot of it to get drunk.

• Options
    Used to have a proper jock fryup down my grans. Square sausage, bacon, potato scones, black pudding, egg, tinned tomatoes. With a splodge of hp fruity. Nom nom nom
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    HP
  • Options

Have to say I'm not keen on it, you can taste the Guinness flavour but it doesn't quite work in my opinion.

HP and Guinness are both classic products, people shouldn't try to mess with classics!
  • Options

Have to say I'm not keen on it, you can taste the Guinness flavour but it doesn't quite work in my opinion.

HP and Guinness are both classic products, people shouldn't try to mess with classics!
    I agree, however it may be because believe it or not, I lost the taste of guinness and haven't had a pint for almost two years. :-(

Heading over to Ireland in Sept, might try a few then.
  • Options

vile stuff

• Options
    Maggi
    Chillie,ginger and garlic
    And Brown sause every time
  • Options
    Hp. But do love Worcester sauce mixed in my beans over cheese on toast!!
  • Options
    Has to be HP, but in the glass bottle not the new fangled plastic squeezy bottle.