Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Brum Away - Ticket News and Sale Dates

Comments

• Options
    edited July 2012
    Initial 2,800.

Tickets are priced £27 adults, £16 over 65s and students (with a valid NUS card), £11 U19s and £7 U13s.

£2-5 more on the day.

Thurs 26 July - VIP season-ticket holders and Valley Gold season-ticket holders, who will be able to purchase up to two tickets apiece.

Mon 30 July - All Valley Gold members and season-tickets holders (maximum of two tickets apiece).

Thurs 2nd Aug - General Sale
  • Options
    £27 very reasonable. 2,800 - more than enough.
  • Options
    reckon we will take just under 2,000
  • Options
    Happy with £27.
  • Options
    About 1,500 for this
  • Options
    awaiting ooh ahh's assessment of expected numbers...but how many we should be taking as it is first game back in Champs for 3 years

Mine 1,999 (I'm not going, 3 kids summer holidays blah blah blah)
  • Options
    will be 1,500 there, too many holidays etc etc...
  • Options

awaiting ooh ahh's assessment of expected numbers...but how many we should be taking as it is first game back in Champs for 3 years

Mine 1,650 (I'm not going, 4 kids summer holidays blah blah blah)

• Options
    Wahey.....and he's off. :-)
  • Options
    At last, natural order restored to Charlton Life after a summer of discontent.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Cringe
  • Options
    But is it ok to talk away numbers on a thread titled brum away you dickheads
  • Options
    JTJT
    edited July 2012
    X
  • Options
    wonder how many sheffield wednesday will take there
  • Options
    I bet he got wet fingers just looking at the thread title.
  • Options
    Do Brum serve prawn sandwiches
  • Options
    Since you won't be going, Oohaargh, will you desist from describing the support of those of us who will be there as "poor" for a change?
  • Options

Since you won't be going, Oohaargh, will you desist from describing the support of those of us who will be there as "poor" for a change?

dont be silly

• Options
    Think that slagging of those of us who will be there is not on his agenda at all.

I reckon just over 1500, although a couple of exciting signings could push it closer to 2000. Last time I went to St Andrews we were in the Premier League, we sold out our allocation, we won 1-0 through a Darren Bent goal and I was convinced that we were finally going to qualify for Europe that season.
  • Options
    I'm going and taking my young nephew.
    When I say young he's 41 so 10 years younger than me.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Im looking forward to this, bringing girlfriend plus youngest son, a morning in brum, nosh and beer at a pub on the canal and then a bus to st andrews.
  • Options
    All yours Dave M.....
  • Options
    can't wait for this, getting in at 11 hope its a good atmosphere although probably won't be now our main song can't be sung
  • Options
    Well said Mr Largo.....

I'm genuinely concerned as to what planet some of our fans are on ..... I think they read what they wanna read and not what is actually written

Freaks
  • Options
    We'll take between 1.5 and 1.8K I reckon. Bit of space to choose where to sit (stand /vocal support) is always nice and makes for better atmosphere. Looking forward to it.
  • Options
    Surprised people saying £27 is cheap - thought they were skint up north
  • Options
    Shrew said:

Im looking forward to this, bringing girlfriend plus youngest son, a morning in brum, nosh and beer at a pub on the canal and then a bus to st andrews.

No need to brag!

• Options
    edited July 2012
    11 pound for an U19 is an absolute bargain, was going to this regardless of the price but that's made me even more excited!
  • Options

Well said Mr Largo.....

I'm genuinely concerned as to what planet some of our fans are on ..... I think they read what they wanna read and not what is actually written

Freaks

I don't know if it's just me, but I love it when oohaah says "freaks".
  • Options
    How's everyone getting up there? Train? Anyone staying over night?