Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Crumpet

Comments

• Options
    So a joke can't be told again? Some of the best jokes are very old. Sorry to have upset the Joke Police. It got 11 LOL's.
  • Options
    Riviera said:

So a joke can't be told again? Some of the best jokes are very old. Sorry to have upset the Joke Police. It got 11 LOL's.

I saw that one on the Antiques Roadshow.
  • Options
    The makings of a good joke Is to usually not know the punchline until the end, rather than the beginning.
  • Options

The makings of a good joke Is to usually not know the punchline until the end, rather than the beginning.

Thank you Confucius. But seriously, sometimes knowing what the punchline is going to be makes a joke more delightful and one to savour: hence all that repetitive stuff on things like Monty Python and The Fast Show.
  • Options
    Just walked past a lovely sight in Orpington

She was either on her way to or from Aerobics or Yoga yet its days like this that I thank the lord
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Working by Monument at the moment, the amount of office totty is ridiculous, many of which end up slaughtered in my cocktail bar.
  • Options
    Really could do with some pictures in this thread !
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Really could do with some pictures in this thread !

I may be a perv, but I'm not a creep
  • Options
    Or the other way round....
  • Options

PaddyP17 said:

Saw an absolute sort yesterday on the DLR on my way to Greenwich yesterday . I couldn’t take my eyes off her - I must have looked a right perv.......

.....awaits @DaveMehmet comment....

What did she look like? Only, this girl I'm seeing said she thought someone was staring at her on the DLR...

Tbh this is just more of a low key humblebrag that I am punching miles (and I mean truly MILES) above my weight with this girl right now :sunglasses:
    Try not to break the bed with this one.
    Won't be able to. Sleeping on just a mattress "for the time being", which is to say the better part of a year or whatever
  • Options
    IdleHans said:

Croydon said:

I changed jobs in December and am now up by old Street rather than Bank.

Quality of bird round here is exceptional. Much more skin on show

Is that because it's a bit warmer now that it was in December, do you suppose?
    Can see how that was misinterpreted, but I was comparing the two areas of the city during summer. All the techy/design firms have a much looser dress code.
  • Options
    PaddyP17 said:

Saw an absolute sort yesterday on the DLR on my way to Greenwich yesterday . I couldn’t take my eyes off her - I must have looked a right perv.......

.....awaits @DaveMehmet comment....

What did she look like? Only, this girl I'm seeing said she thought someone was staring at her on the DLR...

Tbh this is just more of a low key humblebrag that I am punching miles (and I mean truly MILES) above my weight with this girl right now :sunglasses:
    Perhaps we should be the judge of that.
    there are simple rules that you need to abide by when posting comments like this.
  • Options
    Heading to St James' park for lunch.

Will keep you updated.
  • Options

Will keep you updated.

Take a cushion just in case, to avoid any embarrassment
  • Options

Will keep you updated.

how are you going to heat up your Pot Noodle in a park?

• Options
    edited June 2018

Will keep you updated.

Used to go courting there (that's 'out with' for you youngsters Canters) back in the 70's with my now wife, to feed the ducks in our lunch break :wink: .
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sounds like a euphemism.
  • Options
    I love feeding the duck on my lunch break, nearly as good as nourishing the goose, or fueling the swan
  • Options

Will keep you updated.

The birds in Newcastle are always scantily clad winter or summer.
  • Options

Will keep you updated.

Yeh, but they will also use your scrotum to re-string their harp if you look at em funny!
  • Options

Will keep you updated.

Yeh, but they will also use their scrotum to re-string their harp if you look at em funny!
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Sorry but have we any more sightings?

Boring episode of FlangeWatch this us!
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

I love feeding the duck on my lunch break, nearly as good as nourishing the goose, or fueling the swan

Or choking the chicken?
  • Options
    The world is falling apart with this and the shortage of courgettes and halloumi.
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

Will keep you updated.

Used to go courting there (that's 'out with' for you youngsters Canters) back in the 70's with my now wife, to feed the ducks in our lunch break :wink: .
    Never heard that term for it mate.