Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Green street

Currently on the box. Shit film but I seem to recall mr T Naylor is in it. What scene(s) you in Terry?

Comments

• Worst fv film ever made imo
  • Worst fv film ever made imo
  • Absolute tosh movie.
  • Brilliant movie - one of the best comedys ever made.
  • Famous for the worst Cockney accent since Dick Van Dyke in Mary Poppins...
  • Defenately one of the worst films ever made.
  • Not nearly as bad as Green Street 2. The scene where the football daft prison govenor lets the jailed West Am hoolies play a match against the jailed Milwall hoolies, with the winners getting freedom, is one of the greatest committed to film.
  • Is this the one where the West Ham hoolie helps the Millwall hoolies attack West ham ?
  • Yes, because he's jealous of his brother's friendship with Frodo Baggins.
  • Sponsored links:

• I just stared in disbelief at that film. I.D. on the other hand is awesome
  • Is ID the one with the undercover coppers going to the games, with 1 of the coppers actually turning into a hoolie. Think the team are called shadwell
  • Yep and old Gumbo gets a dart thrown at his head, such a funny film.

Shadwell Army!!
  • It's laughable.
  • God awful film. So bad its laughable
  • Did the guy (not the hobbit) do anything else with his career? The worst cockney accent/naughty geezer performance I’ve seen outside of the den.
  • The thing that I found amazing is that I didn't even realise that they'd made a Green Street 2
  • edited July 2012
    wasnt it directed by a german/american woman and the main two characters a yank and an australian?

about sums it up
  • edited July 2012

Did the guy (not the hobbit) do anything else with his career? The worst cockney accent/naughty geezer performance I’ve seen outside of the den.

I remember reading when the film came out that he (the nasty brother) is actually a geordie and started off in Byker Grove. Perfect qualification for a cockney hooligan!
  • Did the guy (not the hobbit) do anything else with his career? The worst cockney accent/naughty geezer performance I’ve seen outside of the den.

He's done alright for himself, Sons of Anarchy has quite a following.

• Sponsored links:

• Didn't realize that was the guy from SOA and didn't realize he was English. He was certainly better in SOA
  • Green St 2 was far far worse
  • Boom said:

Currently on the box. Shit film but I seem to recall mr T Naylor is in it. What scene(s) you in Terry?

In the opening scene mate on the platform that is ment to be the Bank but was filmed in Finchly LOL

I'm in the Spurs mob 2nd in from the right (Lacoste coat skinhead)

Great experience

• Nicholas said:

Yep and old Gumbo gets a dart thrown at his head, such a funny film.

Shadwell Army!!

To this day when I get the Overground I'm compelled to mumble "fakin wappa cahns" under my breath when the train pulls into Wapping, and "Shadwell Army" when it pulls into Shadwell.

Fakking lav you, Gumbo
  • Didn't realize that was the guy from SOA and didn't realize he was English. He was certainly better in SOA

Took me a while to clock him, recognised him but couldn't place it! Superb in SOA.

• We are Shadwell. The Kennel is our place. Shadwell never never shall lose face
  • "some dogs still have teeth"
  • MrOneLung said:

We are Shadwell. The Kennel is our place. Shadwell never never shall lose face

Though they hate us, we couldn't give a toss, Shadwell always always will be boss.

• DA9DA9
    edited July 2012
    I.D. coach smashing up scene, filmed in the now revamped Greenwich peninsula, close to the the Pilot Inn pub, and loads of scenes from the remake of the Firm (Nick Love) filmed on the Ferrier Estate, Telemann Square, next to the Wat Tyler pub, the flat that Bex's dad was working on was in Dando Crescent, I lived above it nearly 20 years ago.