Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Broadstairs

13»

Comments

• Options
    Praying for good weather on Friday. Got the day off and we're desperate to take the twins there. Should be less busy as the schools will be back
  • Options
    Can't believe people are surprised at Dover, it's been like that for years !
  • Options
    Love Broadstairs. You can't judge a place by the undesirables which occasionally visit it. That happens everywhere, sadly.

There's another fantastic sandy beach at Birchington - little known about, but bigger sands than Broadstairs and much, much quieter...
  • Options
    minis bay mate, love it There.
  • Options
    buckshee said:

Praying for good weather on Friday. Got the day off and we're desperate to take the twins there. Should be less busy as the schools will be back

Forecasting 24 degrees.
  • Options

minis bay mate, love it There.

my dad moved to minnis bay at the start of the year , right on the seafront , loves it there.
  • Options

buckshee said:

Forecasting 24 degrees.
    I hope so mate , even if it's just for a few hours
  • Options
    Big long shot but does anyone know of a holiday letting in broadstairs that 6 people can stay with a pet from 26th December to 2nd January? Looked on a few websites with no luck. Or if anyone knows of somewhere similar? Ideally we'd like to go Broadstairs as we love it there.
  • Options
    PM me if you do.
  • Options

Big long shot but does anyone know of a holiday letting in broadstairs that 6 people can stay with a pet from 26th December to 2nd January? Looked on a few websites with no luck. Or if anyone knows of somewhere similar? Ideally we'd like to go Broadstairs as we love it there.

What sort of place are you after? My parents still live there and will probably be able to recommend somewhere.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Preferably near the beach/town. 3 rooms if possible and pets allowed.
  • Options
    appreciate it Senpai.
  • Options

appreciate it Senpai.

See, people do reply to you :-)
  • Options

appreciate it Senpai.

See, people do reply to you :-)
    Testing the water and pleasantly surprised.
  • Options
    selfish bump :)
  • Options

Preferably near the beach/town. 3 rooms if possible and pets allowed.

I am seeing my parents on Saturday in Broadstairs. I will speak to my Dad then if you can wait for a few more days as I'm working night shifts at the moment.
  • Options
    no problem cheers mate!
  • Options
    It can't be any worse than Margate....please tell me there's not a place worse than Margate :(
  • Options

It can't be any worse than Margate....please tell me there's not a place worse than Margate :(

Wales ?

• Options
    Blackpool.