Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Iain Dowie

Apparently got some stick from the fans after the pompey game!

I do wonder whether he will get a shorter than normal honeymoon period simply because a certain section of fans won't accept that Curbs was replaced.

Comments

• Options
    It wouldn't surprise me at all to discover that some of the fans who are prematurely moaning about Dowie were at the forefront of the Curbs Out movement.

Some people have no concept of reality it seems.
  • Options
    I remember on the old 606 site, some bloke who was constantly campaigning for Tony Pullis to replace Curbs!

As you say, reality seems to escape some people.
  • Options
    Madness- I'm sure ID is big enough to deal with it- Just wish a few of the neighbouring fans were big enough to tell the idiots what they think!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: LenGlover[/cite]It wouldn't surprise me at all to discover that some of the fans who are prematurely moaning about Dowie were at the forefront of the Curbs Out movement.

Len, i bet your 100% right with that.

Also heard Lisbie came in for a barrel load of abuse when driving past the H&G after the Pompey game.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Barn Door Lisbie[/cite]I remember on the old 606 site, some bloke who was constantly campaigning for Tony Pullis to replace Curbs!

Whatever happened to Tony Pulis?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chirpy Red[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Barn Door Lisbie[/cite]I remember on the old 606 site, some bloke who was constantly campaigning for Tony Pullis to replace Curbs!

Whatever happened to Tony Pulis?

He is playing succesful but neanderthal football at Stoke which is not all that popular with some of their fans.....
  • Options
    What's happened to Dowie....?
  • Options
    lol
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Solidgone[/cite]What's happened to Dowie....?

I think he is trying to work out how to pay his legal fees by wrangling another chairman to fall for his impressive interview skills....

Looks like Milan Mandaric is favorite at this stage.

What price is Dowie to turn up at Park View Road in 2012 to meet the Welling United board with his "Winning with the Wings" powerpoint presentation?
  • Options
    spotted in a bar in harpended sat night with his brother bob... pair of al lechers.