Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

It is strange....

edited July 2012 in General Charlton
For the last six years CL has always been accused of 'being up the clubs arse' and its unofficial spokesman because we've always tried to be positive in our support.

Yet as soon as a few concerns emerge about the potential stability of the club, all of a sudden CL is seen as the club's biggest enemy.

That fact is of course neither.

Everyone connected to this site will always be positive in our support, because it is the club we love.

Please don't mistake concerns with negativity, because it is simply not true.

Comments

• Well said AFKA. I think a lot of people have genuine concerns about our great club at the moment. That should in no way be confused with negativity
  • Don't really think a new thread is necessary just going to end up arguing about the same stuff in the other two threads. For the record I appreciate any real info from anyone 'in the know' but it does come across that some love the fact they may know something others don't and almost seem to enjoy it all.

• I think it is disappointing if you have been put in a position where you have felt it necessary to make this statement. Clearly nature abhors a vacuum, and if CL were to cease to exist, then another forum (albeit perhaps not as good) would take it's place.

This forum, whilst not perfect (what forum can be), performs an excellent role for Charlton fans. Thanks.
  • I'm not sure who has made the accusations - there is always a fine line between being supportive and being objective and mostly this site gets it right.
  • I saw the thread on Not606 which I'm assuming you're talking about.

All a bit strange. I don't personally know people on here, but I have been on here long enough to know certain posters are not going to be on the wind up.

We'll see what happens. Things are obviously happening behind the scenes. Might all turn out to be ok. Doesn't mean there was/is no truth in some the rumours.