Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Just bumped into Ray Wilkins

edited July 2012 in General Charlton
Well yesterday actually - had a beer with him and seems a nice bloke.

Comments

• Options
    My word!
  • Options
    I bumped into joanna lumley at hayes galleria earlier and would like to say that i still 150% would.
  • Options
    I bumped into, well I was sat opposite Rosemary Shrager on the train to York on Tuesday, she didn't stop talking for 2 hour!
  • Options
    Mark Kermode last Thursday then Lenny Henry about an hour later.
  • Options
    If Sir Alex Ferguson is to be believed you will always bump into Ray Wilkins having a beer!!
  • Options
    I bumped into Derek Acorah the other week, no word of a lie. Apparently 'Mary loves Dick'
  • Options

I bumped into joanna lumley at hayes galleria earlier and would like to say that i still 150% would.

Does that mean you would do her once and then stop halfway through the second time? :D
  • Options
    Bumped into Mick McCarthy today at work,was going to ask him what he knew about the reported boardroom struggles at Charlton, but then I thought nah no one on here would believe me anyway, so I just smiled and walked away.
  • Options
    bumped into Mr Bump tonight, almighty scrap ensued. he left with bandages to his head & chin...muggy melt.
  • Options
    I've got to say, that's a lovely story.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    PL54 said:

Well yesterday actually - had a beer with him and seems a nice bloke.

did he stay on his feet?