Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Championship Fantasy Football (Free to enter)

http://footyleague1213.uat.fantasyleague.com/Index.aspx

And some nice prizes available too!

Overall Champion - £10,000 Up For Grabs!

The person who accumulates the most points during the season will win a whopping £10,000 in cash!

The overall champion will also win a choice of one of the latest handsets available from Phones 4u.

2nd Place Overall
The second placed manager overall will receive 4 top priced tickets to the npower Championship Play-Off Final 2013, including VIP hospitatlity at Wembley stadium and £1,000 in cash.

3rd Place Overall
The manager who finishes 3rd overall will win a signed shirt from the npower Championship club of their choice, plus £500 in cash.

Manager of the Month Winners
Every manager of the month (August - April inclusive) wins the chance for a unique behind the scenes tour of an npower Championship club, including match tickets, a manager of the month trophy presentation at the game and £500 in cash.

Fans Championship Winner
After registering an account you will be taken to the team selection page to pick your team. On this page you will be asked to choose an npower Championship Club to represent in the Fans Championship.

Simply choose your favourite npower Championship club* from the dropdown list, and submit your team. This will automatically enter you into the Fans Championship.

The Fans Championship pits all the npower Championship clubs up against each other, and the scores of the leading 10 teams in each Club League are averaged to produce your club's Fans Championship score.

So, that's how it works, but what's up for grabs?

At the end of the season, the top 10 managers of the club at the top of the Fans Championship will each receive a choice of one of the latest handsets available from Phones 4u, and a 'behind the scenes' experience at their club.

Fans Championship Managers of the Month
Every month, the top scoring manager of each Club League will win a mini-football.

---------

Let's try get some teams together and get Charlton to the top of the Fans Championship. :-)

Comments

• edited July 2012
    P.S. BWP is the most expensive striker in the game! By almost double!

May be a mistake as there is another of him alot cheaper lol
  • edited July 2012
    done! have we got a private league going?
  • Made a private league if you're interested! Pin- 1043
  • Count me in - Charlton asthmatic ftw
  • I'll add everyone else in the morning because my iPod doesn't seem to let me!
  • I want to look at the points scoring before I make my team. How do I do this?
  • Under 'how to play'

All your players will score three points for a goal and two points for an assist.

Goalkeepers and defenders score a total of three points for keeping a clean sheet.

However, goalkeepers and defenders lose a point for every goal conceded.

So basically, clean sheets are most vital IMO as losing a point for every goal, having a leeds defender when they got smashed 7 by forest would cost you as much as one of your players scoring 2 goals lol
  • Under 'how to play'

All your players will score three points for a goal and two points for an assist.

Goalkeepers and defenders score a total of three points for keeping a clean sheet.

However, goalkeepers and defenders lose a point for every goal conceded.

So basically, clean sheets are most vital IMO as losing a point for every goal, having a leeds defender when they got smashed 7 by forest would cost you as much as one of your players scoring 2 goals lol

cheers, I'm tempted just to make a CAFC XI........

• cheers, I'm tempted just to make a CAFC XI........

Only 2 players from each team
  • Sponsored links:

• cheers, I'm tempted just to make a CAFC XI........

Only 2 players from each team
    I just found that out but its 3 players from each team or its glitched in some way.
  • bwp most expensive player??
  • edited July 2012

bwp most expensive player??

Glitch, there is another cheaper version of him.

Also why is Michael Stewart in our list of midfielders?

Just finished my team (I had to start over because I forgot to press submit, FFS), anyway @Tewksbury_Addick my team name is Yann the SUPERMAN.
  • Made a private league if you're interested! Pin- 1043

im in :) - 'charlton lads'
  • edited July 2012
    I just logged back into it and it says I haven't created a team again, WTF????????

I think other people might need to check this aswell as last night there were 4 teams who'd been accepted into the mini league and 3 that were waiting for entry (Including me) but now there are only 2 teams in the mini league and only 1 waiting for entry.

Link to current mini league: http://footyleague1213.uat.fantasyleague.com/FriendsLeague.aspx?p=1043
  • yep same thing. Just logged in again and got 'no team created'. Just done it all again, hoping it works this time.
  • I've just done my team again and re-entered the mini league so it better work this time.
  • Yeah same here! Really confused.
  • The league doesn't seem to let me accept new teams anymore!
  • Your no aloud to have Addick in your team name it will say , for example i wanted BroadstairsAddicksFc, it said BroadstairsAd****sFC
  • Sponsored links:

• solly and yann are our players in my team
  • No link works for me :(
  • No link works for me :(

Same its broken.
  • Texaco championship fantasy football in google it's comes up
  • edited July 2012
    Registered and submitted my team yesterday, not able to log on now though anyone else having this problem?