Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

West Ham at the olympics

oh yeh just play blowing bubbles why dont you....

Comments

• i hope your bubbles fucking pop
  • Whether you like em or not crackin song.
  • Blowing bubbles MY ARSE
  • Beckboy said:

Blowing bubbles MY ARSE

You should be in a circus ;0)

• Beckboy said:

Blowing bubbles MY ARSE

You should be in a circus ;0)

;-))
  • The Moose (talksport) reckons it's done and dusted that they've got the stadium
  • He's also saying that they're in for Kaka
  • J BLOCK said:

The Moose (talksport) reckons it's done and dusted that they've got the stadium

Never in doubt.

• any song that winds the scum up is good for me
  • J BLOCK said:

The Moose (talksport) reckons it's done and dusted that they've got the stadium

Never in doubt.

Yeh I'd say the song was a bit of a 'wink wink nudge nudge'
  • Sponsored links:

True. Can just imagine millwall going mental at the tv screen right now. Going pwoppa mental
  • edited July 2012
    If they move to the Olympic Stadium it'll just speed up their painful transformation into a bigger version of Palace.

Sad, really.

And with Birmingham City and Cardiff City going all replica tops and Sloop John B it'll be left to Leeds United to be our only truly hostile fixture left...well, unless Stoke City come down or the Palace Ultras get some really hardcore banners!

True. Can just imagine millwall going mental at the tv screen right now. Going pwoppa mental
    Several no shows and their The Only Way Is Essex type fans nowadays has made them a bit of a cliched joke to us...and having Bubbles at this only makes them more amusing.