Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Embarrassing Moments

There must have been other threads on this but I'll start this one anyway in the absence of any interesting Addicks news.

A bit of build-up: Last week I had to give a presentation in Wednesbury and decided to go by public transport - very early train into Charing Cross - walked to Euston - train to Birmingham New Street - walked to Snow Hill station - tram to Wednesbury.

The embarrassing moment: After a hell of a trek on that hot day, there I was waiting for my turn to present when suddenly my three front teeth detached from my denture. I decided to play it cool and said to the group 'My teeth appear to have fallen out' and just got on with it. What would you have done?

Any more stories?

Comments

• Options
    Are you mental?
  • Options
    That's quality!! You have some balls!!!
  • Options
    In my youth mum walking in on me on the job! Next day she said I was treating her house like a hawh house!!!
  • Options
    I have an embarrassing and very true story that happened at my work (a very large advertising agency) a few years back - it was before I started but a number of my colleagues were there.

We had just hired a new deputy managing director - and it was his turn to present the quaterly update in the company meeting.

He stepped up in front of a quiet and expectant audience (this in his first week) - and promptly shat himself (literally) accompanied by a huge wet shart.

He simply said - excuse me - walked out the room, out the building, and was literally never seen again.
  • Options
    1985 on holiday in Marbella. There were 3 of us and we spent the day on the beach chatting up a group of girls from Cambridge. The girls said they'd like to meet up that evening and go for drinks and a meal and then on to a nightclub so that was the date sorted. Each of us blokes had decided which one we were going to make a play for the only thing left to do was dress for the occasion. I went for the Don Johnson Miami Vice look - beige trousers, vest and linen jacket (I was slimmer in those days). Anyway, meal and drinks went well and it was time to head off and party. Just as we were going, I headed off to the loo and somehow managed to pee down the front of my trousers. This wasn't just a small stain, it was if someone had spilt a full pint over me. I tried to dry them under a 1985 Spanish hand dryer but it was virtually impossible. I walked out to be greeted with howls of laughter, not just from my mates and the girls but from virtually the whole restaurant. That was the end of the night for me. I went back to the apartment and called it a night.

• Options
    I had a similar one McMoist

Was on a ferry coming back from the isle of wight festival late on the sunday night in a packed bar when a lad I was with knocked a full bottle of becks over me , I jumped up from the table and it was all over the crotch of my beige shorts , howls of laughter from the whole bar
  • Options
    Playing cricket at Hartley Country club way back before they where good, but boy did they have some attractive young ladies watching, first ball fielding at first slip right in front of the pavilion, bent down followed by extremely load ripping noise, trousers ripped from waist band to ankle, with the whole ground in stitches (good pun) including the batsman who fell over laughing. I then had to walk back past everyone to change my trousers, bit embarassing for a spotty 17 year old. Never did hear the last of that one.
  • Options
    buckshee said:

I had a similar one McMoist

Was on a ferry coming back from the isle of wight festival late on the sunday night in a packed bar when a lad I was with knocked a full bottle of becks over me , I jumped up from the table and it was all over the crotch of my beige shorts , howls of laughter from the whole bar

Obviously ValleyMcMoist didn't have the balls to tell that to his mates - should have come back from the loos shouting & swearing at no-one in particular .." look at whst you've done - its all over my trousers !!......." and then storm of still moaning