Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Craig Bellamy

What a great performance, and no B.S.

Comments

• Always gives a hundred percent effort. Matured a lot over past few years too.
  • I've always thought he's one of those players you'd love to have in your team, but would hate to play against.
  • A player we should have signed in our Premier League days perhaps when he fell out with Newcastle, always rated him.
  • A player we should have signed in our Premier League days perhaps when he fell out with Newcastle, always rated him.

I wish, he was always way, way out of our price range.

Terrific little player.
  • always thought of him as a bit of a scrotum but i started to warm to him when he did the interview after the JT /Bridges non handshake

• edited July 2012
    He's a very strong character but seems like a genuine guy and wears his emotions on his sleeve. Can see how he would have rubbed people up the wrong way (typical welshman in that respect ;) ) over the years but has always been a 110%er
  • Decent
  • Have people forgotten the golf swing?
  • Dazzler21 said:

Have people forgotten the golf swing?

Yes
  • I really like the fact that he decided he wanted to stay in the Olympic village, and embrace the whole atmosphere of the games
  • Sponsored links:

• Has been the highlight of the GB team for me.

Giggs on the other hand has been as waste of space. No coincidence that the team started to play when he went off yesterday,
  • No Doubt he is a chippy little git but fellow professionals all comment on his dedication and fitness levels and on top of that he is a really good player I would love him at The Valley.
  • Always came across as a nasty little brat of a player when he was younger.

Seems to have finally grown up, so credit where credit is due.
  • eldavide said:

I really like the fact that he decided he wanted to stay in the Olympic village, and embrace the whole atmosphere of the games

I'm not surprised - to use an Inbetweeners phrase, that Olympic Village is teeming with fit cludge!

Those athletes have a whale of a time.
  • If rumours are to be believed Saga I'm surprised they can walk let alone run!
  • Seen he is now favourite for wales job, would be interesting but personally think it should be Pullis have Bellamy as assistant and he can step in when pulis steps down or is fired.
  • Seen he is now favourite for wales job, would be interesting but personally think it should be Pullis have Bellamy as assistant and he can step in when pulis steps down or is fired.

Interesting choice... Wasnt he Speed's best mate?

Interesting choice... Wasnt he Speed's best mate?
    I think so,
    Still think they way Ireland have done it would work for wales,
    Ireland apppinted O'Neil got Keane as assistant now if O'Neil goes Everton Ireland have Keane in place.