Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Football Boots

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/conwonjon/m.html?hash=item43b235a4ed&item=290752668909&pt=UK_Football_Rugby_Boots&rt=nc&_trksid=p4340.l2562

(If somebody can do a link above it would be great, still can see how to do it on this!!)

All, (Dan, Admin hope you dont mind)

A brief topic to see if you would like to visit my ebay page to see my boots for sale.
Most of the boots are used but in very good/Perfect condition, some are brand new. I do buy and sell them and there is profit involved but a lot of the profts go on cleaning materials, new studs, postage and Packing and obviously I get some crap boots which are not as described and I lose money as I dont list them.
I am honest with all descriptions and photos. Just started it as a hobby really and something to give my son a bit of interest in making some money whilst hes at college for two years
If its not for you then fine but maybe somebody could get a bargain.
I will offer 10% discount to Lifers and deliver locally from Welling area if needed (Sidcup, Welling, Eltham would be meetig points)
Just message me in ones you are interested in and I could stop auction early if you want to buy them direct or just use ebay/paypal.

Thanks all,

Andy

Comments